18

Ryan stared at his front paws with rigid fixation. They were young again, and the paw pads were pink. He turned to look behind him and saw his long tail had shrunk as well. It wasn’t offensive in the least and obediently hung to the ground, it tilted slightly, and seemed harmless and stupid.

He had once again returned to this damned
infancy.

Ryan clenched his teeth tight. After a short time of several fluctuations in his mood, no one’s expression was going to look good.

On the other side, Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu and Eric were equally shocked.

She was drowsy but suddenly woke up all of a sudden, and she stared at the bed where the leopard was “entertaining himself” and tried hard to recall something.

He wasn’t in her space? When did he come out?

How did he get out?

She thought for a moment but could not find any impression of it.

Was it possible that when she struggled to sleep, she accidentally released him from her space?

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu moved toward the bed a few steps, wanting to approach the little leopard and see what was going on.

Suddenly her wrist was grabbed tightly by Eric who had just stepped outside the room.
Eric’s eyes widened and he shook his head, hesitating, “Ōu. . . you cannot go there.”

Eric was unable to comprehend the scene before his eyes, this was beyond outrageous.

What he saw just now was an obviously adult leopard, how in the blink of an eye, did it become a small innocent cub?

“Why can’t we go?” Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu, although puzzled, still stopped in accordance to his words.

“Because. . . it. . .” Eric hemmed and hawed, his ordinarily clever tongue was now stuck, unable to link words into sentence. He was both afraid of Ryan becoming bigger and searching out his race to cause trouble, but also worried that Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu would be unable to accept it.

He hesitated for half the day, then callously entrusted, “You fell asleep a moment ago, your leopard, it became. . .”

——
It became a mature leopard and wanted to do something detrimental to you.

Unfortunately, this sentence did not have the chance to finish. The little leopard on the bed quickly raised his eyes and they flashed coldly, his hind limbs exerting force to jump up and over to Eric.

Eric was caught off guard and he staggered back two steps, feeling in front of him that black

——

That leopard was lying on top of his face.
Immediately afterwards, it pointed its pointed claws at his face and, with both hands, he successfully dragged six bloodstains down Eric’s cheeks.

“Oh——”

Eric covered his face and cried out loud.

Jǐ Xiǎo Ōu: “. . .”

 When had this leopard and deer gotten into such a knotted grudge. . . ?