Chapter 1

The phone rings twice. Britta Bethel sets her newly acquired hobby on the recliner and checks the phone, letting it ring once more.

Britta looks at the CALLER ID, and answers quickly when she recognizes the nametag SLUT--it wasn't her idea. One night Saby changed her own identification to SLUT, proudly announcing that she's learned to embrace her inner beauty. At that time, Britta was way too tipsy to question Saby, and so it was left as a permanent reminder of the things people do when under the influence.

Caller ID SLUT = Sabina.

"Saby! Sup, gorgeous?"

"Not much. But, girl do I have some news! Hear this. You listening? Hey... you listening?"

"Yes!" Britta smiles and rolls her eyes. When news escapes from Sabina's mouth it can span from painting her nails pink to the extreme of death—everything is news.

"Good. So, Germany has opened a new exotic amusement park. Wait... just wait, let me rephrase that. Germany has unveiled the first erotic amusement park in the world. This is like Disney world but for grownups who want to get their things tickled. You know... explicit tickling. It's receiving a lot of attention, which brings me to my point. Remember when we agreed to let go and have some fun, a lot of fun, like a vacation, no work-no nothing? Well, here it is, girl!" Sabina giggles in anticipation, waiting for Britta's answer.

What was she supposed to say? All the way in Germany? Sabina shows the importance of her role at her workplace.

"Sabina Luliana! Are you insane! An erotic amusement park? Tickling? What does that even mean? You're supposed to be my best friend, not putting me in situations like this. And last I checked, I never said I wanted to have fun; I said I wanted to relax in a beach with no worries. I said I wanted to relax, big difference. Pshh... erotic amusement park?"

Curiously, Britta walks to her desktop Mac and Googles Amusement Park in Germany, Erotic.

"Shame on me? No-no-no, shame on you. Liar. You said if I ever found a place where all your thoughts could be drenched out of your mind and body, that you would go with me, and guess what? Guess what, Britta? Britta, guess what?"

"What?" Britta says with a playful tinge of annoyance.

"This is THAT place..."

Britta absentmindedly listens to Sabina speak as she types in her birth date request to enter the age restricted website of XLand. XLand huh? She clicks Enter and two categories pop on screen. The pink cloud on the left-half of the screen is labeled "For Women" and the right cloud, in blue, is labeled "For Men." She clicks on the For Woman tab, and a new page spawns.

"Hello? Are you there?"

"Yes, sorry." On this new page Britta is captured in full by the pictures of the amusement park. The pictures online animate with slight movements like a lenticular bookmark. At the current moment, she is elated not having been in a public place as most of the pictures on the website are level 10 pornographic. Too extra. "So... you're saying you want to go to this place and do what, exactly?"

"I know you're a curious girl. I'm sure you've already googled it and are looming over the webpage as we speak, you dirty girl." Sabina guffaws through the phone; a loud and boisterous sound that is completely unnecessary, but that's the way she laughs. "You see them big dicks yet?" And she busts out once more.

"Umm... No, no, I'm not. My computer doesn't even have power. It's off." Britta leans closer to the computer screen.

"Sure, of course." Sabina says sarcastically but knowingly. "Anyway, I'll tell you about the amusement park. I wouldn't want you digging deep into the webpage, causing a global internet meltdown with your curiosity. I know how you can be sometimes. Basically, like I said, it's like Disney world but for adults. Think of it this way, you go there to have fun and relax and then do it again for an entire week. It's not only for nighttime adventures; you can go to XLand during the daytime too. I did some research and they have a bunch of stuff for us to do. They even have VIP wristbands. I hear rumors that they have one of those octopus-porn-monster-things that the Chinese like to use. The whole thing is set in good spirit, girl. Do you want to stay home and bored without me, or would you rather go to Germany, the both of us, and have the time of your life?"

The computer screen is cranked up to full brightness. Britta's midsection is warm, and lower still she is burning with wetness now. She can feel the heat creeping down her legs as she peruses the pictures of all the different "Rides" XLand has to offer. The "Rides" are model men with veiny cocks that stand erect like NASA spaceships.

Are these men actors who work at XLand? God, look at the abs on that one. Oh my, I can't look at these pictures anymore; I'll explode without being touched. I can't believe that these men are posing all naked for an amusement park website. An amusement park! "Listen. I need to think about this. I mean... I have to call work and ask to take an entire week off, and you know how that goes. That's a significant amount of time. Seven days. And then there's the money and cost of this trip... I, I just don't know right now. Might not be a good time."

"How what goes, and ask who? You're the darn manager, girl. The only person you need to ask is yourself. Seriously, Britta, when's the last time you've ask yourself for permission to relax and forget about your job and employees for a week? It's a lot to think about, I get it. Just don't take too long, I want to get filled up, if you know what I mean, and the quicker the better."

"Why... why do you always talk like that. So dirty?" Britta can't help but to giggle softly, her hand covering her lips in an attempt to hide her smile, but then her hand moves up to cover her eyes as the nude pictures beg her to keep staring and her pussy begs her to touch herself.

"Calm down. Just kidding, but seriously, please hurry, and make up your mind. Ciao! Love ya."

"Bye." Britta sets the phone down. She leaves the computer and walks the few steps to the recliner to continue on her mohair hat that looks more like a sock. The notion of XLand peppers over her mind; a taste that is unavoidable. The pictures of the men, the site seeing, the bright colors of the environment, the rooms that fulfill many themed sexual fantasies, she even recalls seeing the room, the one Sabina mentioned, with the slimy octopus filling the holes of a woman. The novelty of it is genius alone. Those two words GRAND OPENING. So new and fresh, and she could be one of the first to experience the amusement park. Who says they are one of the first to experience something these days? Not many. It would be a historic event for all single women and Britta is undoubtedly thinking about it.

The woman with the octopus-machine-thing did seem to be having lots of fun. You can't fake a smile like that while someone is taking a picture of you.

It needs morethought, though. That's an investment more than it is a vacation. And that'sjust how Britta's business mind works. Money first, employees before that, andcustomers at the top. All three are number 1.