Chapter 8

"Would you like to come in?" Sabina asks.

What the hell is she doing? I clearly said he couldn't come in.

And of course Rick says yes. Damn it.

Britta heads to the kitchen and it amazes her how fast they get to it.

Sabina and Rick squirm about on the couch, and Britta can hear wet sounds of Rick fingering Saby.

Britta thinks about Wate and feels somewhat remorseful. Perhaps she had gone a little to far. But if those people were really his friends, they would know he didn't do any of it. Just like she would expect Saby to think of her if the situation was turned.

He deserves it though.

"Britta, stop acting so innocent and join us." Sabina says.

Britta stares over her cup as she sips the last bit of water and thinks about joining Sabina and Rick who are practically fucking on the couch. The wet sounds of Rick fingering Sabina sound enticing and delicious.

The heat starts to build inside her.

Britta hears the moans and the grunts now. They are getting into it. Savage animals on the couch.

The way his arm pumps into her is captivating. His arm moves fast and Sabina moans louder. The whole scene causes Britta to become sodden.

Rick rips Sabina's shirt with one hand. Sabina's hard nipples poke out. In and out his fingers enter her pussy and up and down her breasts bounced with each thrusting motion. While he licks her breasts and grasps her ass, Sabina wastes no time in dragging down his pants.

Britta, although she doesn't know why, starts to undress. Rick moves Sabina to the side and makes way to Britta. She's actually joining in on this now. She can't believe it for a second, and the extra layer of alcohol vision makes it seem more dream like.

Britta is nude, large breasts exposed, one nipple hidden by her hand.

"I love pink, small nipples. Damn those look good." Rick says.

Britta blushes.

"Get it girl!" Sabina yells from the living room.

Rick aims for the enticing breasts and Britta lets him. Both fill his hands firmly. He feels the heftiness and roundness. Rick licks the smooth nipples up and down with his quick tongue. A tongue that should be on her pussy. Rick places his hands on her hips and hoists her up onto the kitchen peninsula, and without hesitating goes into that bald pussy with a thirsty tongue.

Soon. Britta senses Saby standing next to her. Bent over.

Rick switches women.

Britta thinks about touching herself, but holds off. This man can finish her off.

Sabina pokes her butt out for easy access. Rick holds his cock firm and enters the super wet pussy, drowning his schlong deep inside her from the back. She moans as Rick splays her pussy lips by reaching around her from the back, deeper still, and out he goes, just to come back in as quick as he slipped out.

With her weight be held by the table, Sabina takes the opportunity to use her hands to further pleasure herself. Sabina rubs herself matching the speed of Rick's cock. Juice runs down her legs.

The perfume of sex in air.

Britta hops down and turns Rick around. Soon after her hand is filled with dick and she's shoving it inside her while standing.

Rick lifts Britta from behind her knees, fuck-wobbling her to the comfortable couch. Britta happily spreads her legs and Sabina comes over with bouncy breasts.

Sabina climbs atop the couch and smothers Britta's face with her large jugs.

Britta had not expected that, but nonetheless she likes the warmness over her eyes. She starts licking and biting her friend's tits. Almost as if she's been wanting to do it for a long time. As if she's imagined doing this exact thing long-long ago.

Sabina moves down toward the dick and pussy, and starts rubbing Britta roughly. She plays the clit in the same manner that she handles her own.

Britta moans. She's about to scream about to cum.

Rick sweats the amount of a marathoner. His hot salty sweat sprinkles down to Britta's stomach, she can feel every drop. Britta rubs the sweat from her lower abs up to her breasts, creating a sheen on her perky tits.

Sabina drops a bucket load of pussy juice on the parquet floor, the juice continues to pour out in shotgun shots pooling the floor beneath her. Britta sees the action and cannot hold it back. Without giving Rick a warning, she explodes with the cock still inside her. The pressure causing the juice to spread in all directions.

She quirts again, covering his chest. Two more gushes erupt through and then it slowly ceases in the way a water fountain spout does.

He goes back in and fucks her hard. He pushes and pushes in, farther in the little hole. His hip jerks back and twitches and then he cums right at the edge of her hole.

Britta uses her trained pussy to push the cum out. It spills over, onto the couch, in white webs. Rick sucks the dripping wet pussies dry, first Britta's and then Sabina's.

Britta hears something but cannot make out the words. It's Rick talking. Talking. Not important. Talking away.

Soon she's asleepwith the heaviness of alcohol and the pleasure of having been fucked so nicely.