Chapter 12

The hotel provided with the XLand Bundle is massive.

Sabina runs in circles pointing at anything that catches her attention. "Look at this place!" Sabina says excitingly.

"I can't believe I'm here."

"Well, I'm glad you changed you mind. And hopefully you think it's worth it."

"I do like this hotel. And I don't even feel jet-lagged."

"Nope, not jet-lag here either! We should go to XLand then?" Sabina says.

"We should probably take showers before we head off anywhere."

"You're absolutely right. At least it will be quick since there are two showers." Sabina says reluctantly.

"For a five star hotel, it should have everything we can imagine. Including a hidden portal to the 4th dimension."

"Hush  it. Let's get these showers done and this vacation started."

One hour and thirty seven minutes later of, "Do I look good in this or should I change... wait, what about my hair. Oh my god, my nails. No-no-no" Most of the time wasted was Sabina's fault.

It didn't bother Britta. Waiting on Sabina was something of the usual. But she would like to get there today not next year. She helps Sabina choose this and the other. Even going as far as choosing things for her to wear. "Are you ready, now?"

"Yup, let's go. Wait-wait, we need some water. It's burning hot out." Sabina hands Britta a bottle.

They both walk to the exit that faces toward XLand.

They stand in utter amusement. The hotel blocked all view of Xland from the front, but not no more.

Two massive man-made isles lay on the surface of a wide lake, with flat, shimmering water. The left island belongs to the females. A large pink zeppelin floats aloft with the words 'Welcome Ladies.' The right island has a dark blue zeppelin. The far-off music from the large isles faintly touches Britta's ears.

They face each otherand screech in excitement. This is the first time Britta has let herself goenough for Sabina to feel her aura of excitement.