Chapter 4

Britta's knees move up and know under the desk. The anticipation of what Saby will think is killing her. Of course she's going to be excited. But how much will this adventure cost? More precisely, she wants to know the total cost to the last cent. Total amount. Her phone is right there, waiting. Usually, Saby would have called by now, if not every hour she checks in at the most three times a day, and those are the lucky ones, the ones where Britta gets to take a break from her overly energetic friend. But today, it seems that Britta will have to make contact. She picks up the phone and clicks away to Saby's title: SLUT.

A quick pick-up. "Hello."

"Hey you, what are you doing?"

"Staring at a wall, waiting on you to give me an answer. So are you in or out?"

Was she really staring at a wall? Sometimes these things were true, but people never bother to ask. "First, I need to know how much I'm going to be spending. I may have my own spa, but I'm not the Bezos out here."

"You can't be frugal when it comes to having the time of your life. And OMG, you made a decision? You're not going to have that rockin' bod forever. You better make use of it before you become one of those angry women who beat children with canes and unleash a herd of cats on their next door neighbors. Old saggy tits up to the thighs, you know? And only angry because you didn't get a good fuckin before you turned old as hel—"

My goodness, where does she come up with this nonsense, seriously? "Why do you insist on talking like that, it's not normal, Saby. Back to the conversation, how much money is this trip costing me?"

"OKAY, the total cost will be between four-thousand and six-thousand dollars." Sabina squeaks.

Britta stares at the phone as if it just spat in her ear, hoping she didn't hear that absurdity coming from Sabina. Britta knew in the back of her mind that it was going to be a monumental amount, Germany and all, but still, it left her speechless for the moment. "Sabina, I...I don't think I can go through with that. All jokes aside, it does seem like fun. Interesting to say the least, but that's a lot of money."

"You deserve it, already. How many times do I have to go over this. You've been working for.... like ever. Seriously, you've been working for two years straight, with no breaks in between. If anyone needs a little fun-time, it's you, girl. I've seen you go to work with throbbing headaches and other times with sever colds. Take a break; this is your chance. If you go, you'll make me a happy slut. And all jokes aside, you really need to get fucked by some model-type men. Hell you should be happy to get fucked by a long dick old man. I don't know how the hell you go this long without it... Trust me, when you get there, you won't even be worried about the money. You'll be way out there having fun to think about it. Let loose, Britta."

"Sabina, the amusement park will always be there. And now, with the price you set— I just have to think about it some more. Oh and Guess what, Wate called me earlier." Britta says with indifference.

"Wate, oh no? Were you not done with him after the incident?"

"Yeah I'm done with him. I was just making quick talk. Don't worry; I would never go back to that A-Hole."

"Good, after that shit. Fuck him... I mean, don't fuck him, you know, but... like just fuck him."

Britta feels like she has to murmur her next words. "Yeah, I mean, what kind of man can't control his drinks and then has the courage to announce to the whole restaurant that he's going to get his dick wet. Sabina! You should have heard how loud he was, it was so embarrassing, I had to cover my face because people had their phones open and pointed at us. He yelled that crap all over, like a darn song. 'Im'a get my dick wet-dick wet'."

"Honestly, if I had a dick and you were talking to me, I'd probably start yelling like that too, you're a sexy little thing. Like, if I had a long cock, I'd fuck the hell out of you. That's all I'm saying." Sabina giggles uncontrollably.

"There you go again with the nonsense. I'm out Saby, bye-bye."

"THINK ABOUT IT. PLEASE. GERMANY." Sabina throws her last attempt.

Someone knocks gently on Britta's office door. "Come in." Britta says. "Brittany? What's up."

"Hey, I wanted to apologize for getting carried away earlier, I shouldn't have hugged you so tightly."

A real laugh escapes her. This girl is too sweet. "Brittany, it's no problem at all. I haven't been hugged in a long time, so I should be thanking you."

"Oh. Would you like another one?"

"Umm... sure, I guess. One can never have enough hugs, right?" Britta stands up and lets Brittany hug her. When they let go of each other, Brittany goes for a kiss, lips connect, one set puckered, and the other languid. Britta pulls back. "I'm sorry Brittany. I—I'm, I don't know what to say."

"Oh-no. no-no. I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I shouldn't have— I'll just go back to work." Brittany closes the door behind her.

That just happened, right? Did I ask for that by accepting a hug? Is a hug code for lesbian. It's going to be so difficult seeing her again. She didn't seem to think much of it. Maybe I shouldn't as well.

I definitely need a break. Too much work can ruin a life. I didn't think I would ever say something so awful, but it's true. I need this break, I need to get... laid, I need to get away from Wate and the Spa—Brittany now, all of it.

"Germany it is!"

Britta calls Sabina and rushes out the rear door for fresh air, avoiding contact with Brittany. "Hello. Hello."

"Hey, you made up your mind that quick?"

"I guess I did. Let's order those tickets."

"I've already ordered mine." Sabina giggles.

"Really? So what would've happened if I didn't want to go?"

"Easy. I would have left without you."

"Wow! What a friend. I'll get my ticket purchased today. What day are you leaving?"

"Next Monday"

"Monday it is."

Britta walks inside, exchangesprofessional words to Brittany and gives her all the essential informationneeded for handling the Spa. The keys to the Spa are handed off and Brittaleaves with a wide smile on her face and for the first time, maybe not soterrify thoughts of her baby spa going up in flames.