Chapter 18

Britta leaks inside. She presses into him. His cock slips from underneath her booty and presses hard against her soft stomach.

I hope I can take the whole of the monster down there. It feels large.

He lifts her up as she starts slipping, and his cock slips to her bottom again.

I can feel his heavy cock slapping against my denim shorts. I should have taken my clothes off before opening the bathroom door.

Britta's pussy burns for the dick underneath her.

Finally, Sait comes to a stop. He holds Britta, with one arm, by the ass cheek and opens the door with the other. As soon as Sait steps over the threshold, he lets Britta slide off him.

The room is not bare like the rest of the home. Red drapes cascade at the window and from above she can see herself replica as the ceiling is a large mirror. The bed was made for an elephant, maybe two. It is neatly pleated and covered with pillows. Classical baroque paintings hang from the walls with nude depictions of women. In a corner, there is an alcove, and inside is a gold plated stand covered with sex toys.

"Look at all these toys. Are you going to use some of these on me?"

"Of course. How about you undress while I sit here and watch." Sait says.

Britta quickly takes her shirt off, then the bra. Her tear-drop shaped tits fall with a solid bounce. Her large breasts swing side to side as she moves on to the shorts.

Last Britta saw Sait was stroking his pipe slowly from the base all the way up to the tip of his nine inches. He brandishes his meaty weapon playfully as Britta uses his knee as a stabilizer while removing her tight shorts.

Her bottom lip curls. Now, she only has her lingerie panty covering her wet pussy. Britta grabs the sides of the thin mesh and very slowly lets it travels the length of her legs. At her feet, she steps out of the mesh panty.

Sait strokes his cock fast in three smooth jerks as he watches his mother's bald pussy stand vulnerable in front of him. He comes to a stand and walks forward. His cock is up and touching his lower abs.

Britta stares, not at his green eyes, but at his perfectly crafted cock and all of its veiny hills. He teases her and she does the same now. She makes her pussy disappear by crossing her feet.

Sait's goal is to make it reappear by prying those legs apart. He grabs her rear and presses onto her.

Britta feels the warmness and wants more. She feels herself being lifted easily and moved to the bed. Sait makes her fly for a moment when he pushes her off of him. It is a bit rough, but she likes it. The pillows catch her deep like one of those kid pools of colored balls. She moves the many pillows to the side and looks up at the mirrored ceiling. Her breasts still wave back and forth, and she can see Sait's cock near her pussy.

Sait hops off the bed. "You deserve a punishment for spying on me and entering the house without permission." He grabs a livid paddle equipped with leather straps and tests it on his palm.

Britta flinches at the sound of it.

"Turn around with your ass up. I take this very seriously, mom. This is what happens when you sneak around my house. You're now an intruder." Sait delivers hard leather to her ass.

Damn that feels good. A bit hard, but good, Britta thinks. That's her first time feeling wanted pain.

Another leather swing to her ass.

Britta moans. She then screams as he continues. And her ass becomes warm and tingly.

Her juice streamsdown her thighs.