Chapter 5

Car speakers crack out of tune with the loudness of volume. Just when the song was reaching its main lyrics the music fades out and an incoming call intercepts the speakers.

CAR: "Call from Sabina."

Britta accepts and greets Sabina, "Hey, you?"

"Hello-hello. I don't know what you think, but I... was thinking that we should go party tonight... you know, celebrate!"

Britta could here her tiny, happy claps in the background. She must be home doing her nails for something.

Britta turns left, approaching the main road to her home. "Go where, exactly?"

"Uh, not sure about that, yet. But there is that new club... near the boulevard? I hear some good stuff and the reviews are not bad."

"Hard not to know. Brittany is always raving about that club. I think I'll give it a shot. What time?"

"Let's do eleven-thirty. I'll pick you up, yeah?"

"Sounds good." The music resumes after Saby hangs up. She lowers the volume and waves at Mr. Benton as she parks in front of her home.

When she opens the front door, at the threshold, there is an envelope. "A Special Invitation from a Close Friend," is written in pink-cursive. She walks to the kitchen peninsula and sets the mail down, grabs a Nutty-Bar from the pantry and opens the "Special Invitation."

The Nutty-Bar drops from shock as she holds a pamphlet with a cock running down its front cover. Britta unfolds the pamphlet, "Welcome to XLand." It reads, in large, bold, pastel pink letters. Behind the words, displays another penis, in monotone filter. Britta finally grabs the Nutty-Bar and places more than she could ever consume in her mouth causing her to choke a little. At the moment she wished it were something else in her mouth.

Britta inspects every section of the pamphlet. She closes it, and looks at the back. It reads, "From Your Best Pal—Sabina." That little witch. Now I'm all steamed-up and ready. And worse, I again have no one to take care of this problem.

Britta runs upstairs with the pamphlet in hand. Her inner thighs glide against each other as her pussy produces its juice. All of a sudden a thoughts comes to her. Something kinky. She turns, steps back down, and moves into the kitchen looking for something phallic. She opens the refrigerator, looking. She's heard of women jamming the tips of baseball bats into their holes, but that is just ridiculous. She doesn't want to die.

The cabinet at the bottom holds all the vegetables. She peruses the stock and decides on a lengthy organic carrot. It is organic and oddly shaped, thick and round and the top, where the leaves have been cut off smoothly. Britta rinses the carrot and dries it before warming it for thirty seconds inside the microwave, taking off that cold layer of refrigeration.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. She grabs the carrot, runs upstairs and starts the washing machine even though it's completely empty. She continues to her room as the machine fills with water.

Britta drops her clothes on the floor. Her large, smooth, tear-drop shaped breasts bounce along as she runs with the warm carrot, like a runner with a baton, to the fiercely vibrating washing machine. She needs a new one.

With her back to the washer, she pushes herself up. Her nude body shakes along with the machine. Britta rips the packaging of a lubricated condom, and the smell of it turns her on that much more. The condom goes on the thick end of the carrot. She struggles to roll it over the shapely roundness but eventually manages to do so.

The washer leaks with her juice from the source of puddle between her legs. Her small body shakes uncontrollably due to the change in cycle speed. She takes the carrot to her pussy lips. Slowly, pushing inside, spreading her tight lips. The other hand holds the pamphlet open.

Her moans can barely be heard through the noise of the washing machine. Her small forearm tenses as she pushes the thick carrot deeper with force. Her pussy labiums pleat with each insert and withdrawal of the carrot. The carrot, warmer and wetter than it once was, goes in and out. All of its curvy thickness enters the small hole. It is delicious.

Completely into it, Britta does the inexplicable. She licks the head of the cock depicted on the pamphlet. Britta licks it and kisses the picture with her eyes closed. Deeper and harder she pushes the carrot. Her legs involuntarily kick out, but she keeps plumbing her hole. Britta withdraws her mouth from the pamphlet and stares at the picture with low eyes. The cock glistening with her saliva, which makes it look authentic.

Britta places the pamphlet down and grabs her breast. She thrusts the carrot without pause. Britta pinches her nipple and carries the large breasts to her mouth where she fondles and gently nips into her own flesh.

The washing machine continues with its vibrations. Britta desperately sucks on her full breast; she accidently drops the carrot whilst doing so, but that does not deter her at all. Her fingers quickly replace it.

With closed eyes, she reimagines the cocks on the pamphlet and on her computer. She ferociously rubs her wet clit, hitting the sensitive spot the way she finds pleasing. Her hip jerks multiple times. Britta feels exhausted and spent, and she still has to finish. She fingers her tiny hole with the two middle, spider-man style. Milky discharge leaking out.

Soon after a flood commences. Britta splays there on top of the washing machine, her body vibrating. Weak.

When her legs stop feeling like the body of a jelly-fish she finally hops down. She allows the empty washing machine to run the final cycle and starts to the bathroom for a shower.

What the hell is wrong with me. I'm turning into Saby or something-a kinky little whore.