Chapter 17

Britta hesitantly stares at the doorbell before smashing it down with a finger. A classic 'ding-dong'.

No one answers.

Suddenly, Britta recalls the instruction on the bulletin board. She has to head inside and locate her son in the bathroom. Britta rings the doorbell once more but only to make the gentleman nervous, though she knows it's highly unlikely because he does this for a living.

She pushes the door and walks in. Before closing the door, she peeks outside to make sure the mailbox glows red.

Britta honestly feels like an intruder. Her nerves beg for control to take her back out of the house, but she represses.

She closes her eyes to think.

This is not someone's real home. I'm not breaking and entering.

Ok. Shut up, this is part of the experience. I'm not an intruder, and matter of fact, I am the stepmother of this... guy. Get into character. Come on. Just shut up, and have fun. I paid good money to be here and I will enjoy every single cent spent.

Britta walks around the house. The décor is frugal, not much of anything going on. The experience is about the sex not the house decorations. She hopes that the rooms are decorated. The experience will be much more authentic that way.

As the bulletin board implied, she hears groaning. It resonates from above. Britta moves to investigate.

Calm down. Just do this, and get into character. I am a mother—at least for today.

One by one, up the carpet stairs, she climbs. She feels the steam from the restroom. At face height, near the door jamb, there is a golden placard, a short paragraph. Britta reads:

"Hello! Congratulation, you've found him. Your son is in the restroom doing something very naughty. Very, very naughty. Remember that opening the door gives consent. Oh, and just in case you forgot, your son's name is Sait. Have fun!"

Britta takes a deep breath.

Alright, once I open the door I am giving consent. Not a big deal! Calm down. I've got this. I paid for this. And I will do this. She holds the knob which is a little is warm to the touch.

It must be burning with hot water in there.

She counts to three: One... Two... Thr— turns the knob.

"Mom! Wha—! What are you doing here? Do you even knock?" Sait says in a reprimanding tone.

Britta stares at her pretend son.

Sait is tall and ripped. A bit on the athletic, skinny side. His muscle fibers are fully detailed, especially at his pecs where they meet with his shoulders. The fibers stretch beautifully. The water rains on his body gently, and he is covered with soap. There is no curtain on the shower pole which is weird but exciting. Sait's cock is fully erect as he had been jerking off. He doesn't even try to furtively conceal it. Soap covers the head and balls decoratively.

Britta takes all her courage and immerses herself into the role of hot-mom. "Sait, my goodness boy. What were you doing? You tell me this instant. Is this what you do on your spare time?" Britta says playfully.

"Mom, don't lecture me. I clearly recall, many times, having to listen to you get fucked late at night. So don't even start with me." Sait says.

His lines are improvised quickly. Not only is he a pussy tease, but he's a good actor, Britta thinks.

"Oh yeah! You had to hear mommy moan all night? Don't act as if you didn't like hearing your mother get fucked, Sait, because I can clearly recall you always watching me through the crack of the door. Isn't that right?" Britta likes this more than expected. The man looks astonished at the acting skills before him. He looks young like a teenage boy, but the size of his cock says otherwise.

"So all this time you knew!

"Wow, so I guess you also know that I jerked off right there at the crack of the door while I watched you, huh? You know what, when you walk around the house with those little night dresses and stuff, I just want to grab you and fuck you mom. Every single time! I just want to fuck you hard up against the wall." Sait hops out of the shower, water flowing down his body and dripping down his long cock.

"Sait? I never knew... I... I—" Britta watches his gorgeous schlong bounce stiffly.

"Mom, it's ok. We don't have to hide what we want." He steps closer, poking Britta on the stomach with his cock.

"I... I guess."

Sait clutches Britta by the rear and lifts her to his hip. He carries her out the restroom, and moves down the hallway. His cock firmly smashed between her ass cheeks.

Britta grabs on to his iron back. She slips often from his shower, but she presses hard against him.

I made it this far. I have to make sure to fuck him good.

This is going to be the best vacation ever!