Chapter 19

Sait gets up again.

She feels the bed moving as he heads back to alcove.

Britta keeps her face to the bed waiting in anticipation.

"Spread yourself like bear-hide and face the headboard." Sait starts with her left wrist, cuffing it to the bed post. He does the same to the remaining three limbs. Britta remains placid. She has never been tied to anything before and doesn't know how to react. The steel manacles are cold against her wrists and ankles; her pussy heats up another notch.

Britta's immobile. She can't even look behind her to see what's going on. She flinches when she hears the leather paddle on his palm again.

Sait smacks Britta's round ass and the flesh ripples forward from bottom cheek to lower back. Britta moans. There is something about being restrained that she enjoys, but she can't point exactly what it is.

Sait tosses the paddle next to Britta's face, and uses his solid hand for the same purpose. Instead of her ass, he pats her pussy while stretching her apart with the other hand.

Sait stares at the flawless cheeks. Round and curvy. "Did you learn your lesson, mom?"

Did I learn my lesson? What do I say? Here I am, with this sexy man, and instead of wanting my pussy filled, I want more punishment. It must be the novelty of it. I like how he punishes me. What do I say? A little more play wouldn't hurt.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Sait says again.

"No. I have not. You hit like a wimpy little boy. You can't handle your mother, Sait!" Britta smiles into the quilt, a bit shameful of her words.

"OK. I'm warning you. You don't want to play this game with me, mom. I will fuck the hell out of you!"

He cups her ass cheeks with his large palms and splays her vulnerabilities like a tasty dish. Her waxed pussy leaks on the bed creating a darker shade on the quilt.

All of a sudden, a wet muscle is on her pussy.

He licks her furiously. Britta's legs stutter, reacting to the fierce tongue slobbering over her cunt.

She moans as her stepson continues to eat her out. She enjoys the lovely sound of tongue lapping up her Puss.

Sait slurps the juice. Britta produces more juice. The lively tongue feels great circling her clit.

He flicks her rapidly. Flick-Flick-Flick-Flick-Flick-Flick-Flick.

Sait stops momentarily to untie Britta. "See mom, I'm not an amateur. I didn't learn how to eat pussy by sitting on my ass. That's called experience." He keys the last cuff open.

When Britta turns around, she's taken by how much the girth of his cock has grown. His veins alone have doubled in size.

Britta licks her lip. She cannot help herself; she grabs the weighty cock and moves her mouth to it. Britta works her throat like never before. Her lips, they stretch wide.

She throats it down. Her son helps by moving his hip forward.

She chokes on it: Gauw–Gauw–Gauw....

Sait groans loudly and has an involuntary shiver. He wants more in her wide mouth. Only two thirds is inside and he wants all of it in. Sait grabs Britta by the hair and pushes her face onto his cock. Slowly, but surely, more and more of his schlong wiggles itself down her throat.

Britta can feel it passing on down. Britta tilts her head to open the passage even more.

A little more and then the tip of her nose meets with his waist line. All of it now in her mouth. He slowly and carefully withdraws.

It can't be possible. Britta can't believe the monstrosity in front of her.

How is it still growing?