Chapter 15

Out of the blue a woman walks upfront to the stage for a better view.

"Very bold, I like it. Ladies, if you want to watch closer, you may approach the stage," says Cindy.

One, and three and then so many move toward the stage.

"Ok, ladies, remember the rule. When you see a man you like, which by the way, we guarantee you will find one, make sure you approach him and make a suggestion of what you really want, this is done by taking his clothes off. Don't be embarrassed, just do it! It is the only way you can begin having fun with the gentleman you find attractive. The man can only touch you after you make the first move. That's our rule. No one will be forced to do anything. If you find a man who is being forceful, make sure to report it! We will handle it accordingly and your troubles will be promptly taken care of. I promise! But we assure you, you will have the time of your life and treated with respect. Our men are selected carefully, and therefore, you shouldn't encounter any problems. We have been complaint free thus far. I know we're new and all, but still..."

Cindy turned to look at Ashley to see how she'd done.

Ashley had stopped undressing James to listen to Cindy.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ashley. I will interrupt a few more times, but you continue, most of what I say will be relevant to what you're doing anyway."

Ashley continues. James stands casually as Ashley removes each article. Ashley runs her hand down his tan-iron abs, feeling every ripple of flesh until she reaches his brown leather belt. Ashley unbuckles the gold plated buckle and whips out the belt in one swift motion. A practiced move. A faint snapping sound issues from the end tip. She lets the belt drop with a clank.

"Good job, Ashley. This is by far the sexiest introduction I've had in XLand. I promise ladies, Ashley is not working with us."

Ashley giggles on stage and her cheeks turn red, embarrassed by the compliment.

"Here at XLand, we don't go by the phrase of 'Size Doesn't Matter' because we know it matters. Not only are our men handsome, but all will be packaged with more than 8 inches. When I say our men were carefully picked, I mean carefully picked." Cindy comments.

Ashley's eyes bulge out. The head of the cock wants to be released. It is large like a golf ball. She continues to undress the man. James sits on the bed. Ashley follows him, and removes the pants after slipping off his shoes. His boxers are tight as his cock grows stiffer. James stands again and Ashley already knows what's next, so she does it.

The woman watch quietly.

His package springs out almost catching Ashley on the face. She makes it stop by grabbing it at the widest girth.

"Fantastic, Ashley! Let's give Ashley a round of applause!"

The woman clap. "Ok, ladies. Just so we have a clear understanding, this is what has to happen every time, unless instructed by a message from a kiosk or bulletin board. You and only you can initiate intercourse by removing...."

Britta looks for Saby as Cindy continues. If she skipped this introduction, then she'll be missing out, wondering why she's not getting laid. Saby is never much for rules anyway. She'll probably still get her way.

But then Britta spots her near the stage.

"Ladies, James can go about this anyway he wants, now that his clothes have been removed. The woman is no longer in control. Although, there is a safe word—all you have to say is 'Stop' and the gentleman with cease all moments at your request. Ladies, all you have to say is?" she points the microphone to the audience.

"Stop!" the crowd roars.

James acts startled by the ripple in the room, and stands still.

"Awesome! James, the stage and Ashley are now yours."

James smiles at the audience, gives a quick little bow, and turns to Ashley. James slips the straps off her shoulders and pulls the taut dress down her toned body. He grabs Ashley and sets her on the bed and then proceeds to her shoes. He slips the dress off easily and lets it drop. With her body fully nude, except for her mesh purple lingerie, James aims to take them off by ripping bra and panty with his bare hands in one flawless motion.

Her gigantic bouncers appear from behind the bra.

Ashley seems amazed by his strong hands.

James hops on the bed, and his stiff pipe bounces erect. He grabs Ashley's breasts and feels the weight of them. He massages her tits, circling the nipples with thumbs.

Some women gasp as they watch. Some women go out running to find their own cock. Some women start fingering themselves right there and then.

Britta decides to stay and enjoy the show.

James starts kissing Ashley deeply with tongue and all, then her breasts reach his mouth. Ashley gasps with every touch. James grabs some lubricant from the nightstand beside the bed, pops the cap, and pours the slippery liquid on Ashley.

Ashley moans shamelessly. She hadn't even been filled yet and her stomach starts tensing.

She may be a quick one.

James doesn't go easy on her pussy or her clit. He inserts his long fingers deep inside and moves quickly in there, causing Ashley to arch her slender back bringing her pussy forward. Ashley yells as James moves around in there with fast fingers.

He grabs his cock by the base, and he slips in. Ashley tightens her pussy as the thick cock penetrates deep. She wants it deeper. James pumps in and out, each thrust faster than the last. Ashley's not as innocent as she looks because she takes the fullness of his thick cock.

He fucks, forehead perspiring, trickling on the slender stomach below.

James stands up and simultaneously grabs Ashley by the ankles and folds her like paper. James pumps his meaty appendage inside her pussy and works the clit with a free hand.

Ashley screams in delight. James becomes ravish and clutches her pussy like it was an item-a thing just to grab and hold. He clutches her pussy like it were packed sand. Like it were some type of stress reliever.

He fucks Ashley well enough for her to start squirting onto his clutching hand. He fucks and fucks some more until he fills her outer lips with shot after shot. She twitches on the bed like a dying fish.

The women start clapping and jumping excitingly. Some of them scream their lugs out. Some of them are twitching just like Ashley.

Britta can't believethis exists.