Chapter 6

The nap was too long, and without an alarm, it was basically a full sleep session. The carrot lay dead next to her and her body felt exhausted. No room for partying or wanting of.

Britta peeks on over at the clock and immediately regrets it; she only has one hour to get ready. Only one hour to make herself presentable to a crowd of hungry clubbers. Maybe she'll get lucky. Like always, she doubts it. She wouldn't let herself get lucky, anyway.

She knows her closet it filled with clothes, but lying there, she cannot think of a single outfit to wear. She's not in the mood to impress anyone, but looking nice never bothered anyone. Without makeup, Britta can have on average of eight guys approach her in one day; with makeup, she can get more than fifteen men to slobber over her, double that at a club. They're like roaches.

The closet is so full, she sees clothes with tags and articles she hadn't thought she actually purchased, but there they are. Staring at her, begging to be the lucking ones to fit her body today.

She grabs a pair of dumb-short denim-booty shorts. She removes her night gown and attempts to fit into the shorts. She struggles while standing and the struggle follows her to the bed. She wiggles side to side with haste. Her fingers turn red, and blotchy, abrading from pulling the material. She wishes she could turn to liquid and fill the shorts that way. After an intense five minutes, she finally conquers the jeans. They fit her like an extra layer of skin.

The shorts are super small. The lining reaches over the bottom of her bouncy ass cheeks. She looks in the fullbody mirror, both the front and back. If she tilts over, the tight fabric pushes her pussy to the sides shower some of her pink lips. She should have worn panties, but that struggle is not happening again. She'd rather die than to have to go through that ordeal another 5 minutes longer. She looks at her rear again, and smiles in satisfaction. The sight of her body turns her on, and she grows a little wetter. She thinks about fingering, but again, the shorts—too much work. It'd take less time to satisfy her want than it would to put on the shorts again.

No-way. Self-control.

Moving on to shirts. A Led-Zeppelin shirt with the qualities of the 1970's, holes, and ripped, but with an artistic style that cannot be replicated by modern stitching will do just fine. A rarity forgotten at the thrift shop. What a shame.

She pulls the shirt over her head. Ten times easier than the shorts. Her perky breasts lift the bottom of the T-shirt to a perfect unity with the top of the shorts. A little hint of toned belly shows, but not much. She looks in the mirror and is pleased by how long her toned legs appear to be; she also likes how her nipples poke through the grey tee. In the darkness of clubbing it won't show though. So no bra needed today. Plus the black letters do well to hide her nipples.

The final pieces are her "Of Mice and Men" chucks designed by her unique writing style.

She stares at her reflection from the side, and she likes what she sees. She bends over, and slaps her rear giving a little moan. I'm a bad, kinky girl. And Saby will never know I just spanked my own ass.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Saby's here. She grabs her small bag and heads on down to the front door.

"Come on!" Sabina walks in, leading Britta to the kitchen. "Let's have some shots before we leave. Pregame as they say"

"But—you're driving."

"Okay, I'll only have half a shot and you can have two." Sabina says quickly.

Britta shakes her head. "You're just trying to get me drunk."

Sabina looks at Britta confused. "Duh, I can't get you sober, dumbass." Sabina places the shots with fancy designs on the kitchen peninsula, grabs the liquor bottle from the cabinet, where she knows Britta hides the reservoir, and pours shots, one is half full and the other brimful. "Here you go. And here I go." They clink shots. Britta gladly cheers and chugalugs the shot. Her face turns tight.

"I think that's good, lets save it for the club." Britta says.

"Fair enough, but first, take half another shot." Sabina smiles with her bright-red lips. Sabina pours the shot and Britta takes it down with a smile.

Sabina wiggles her keys.

They walk to the car and hop in. "Let's do this. XLand and pregame, baby!"

"Calm down tigress. You only had a little over one shot." Sabina says.

"You know I'm lightweight."

Forty minutes later, Sabina finds a parking spot.

MUSIC: Thump Thump, Pump Bump Thump Thump.

The music ripples through everything, vibrating the two small petite women walking to the long line. The miasma of cigarette smoke and cologne and perfume take over the air. The walls of the newly built club smell of fresh paint and bricks. Neon lights trace the upper wall of the building. A large and bright sign cantilevers over the streets which reads, "Zonin"

Not to long after admiring the scenery, Britta and Sabina approach the front of the line, where two bouncers hold the double doors open, and a third bouncer half checks IDs. The bouncer waves both of them through. The service here is wonderful thus far. That line was like a mile long and gone the next.

Britta and Sabina are hit with cold air as they pass the threshold. Not much damage comes to Britta's hair, but Sabina has a look of savagery staring at the shiny black air-curtain above the doors.

"Come on, a few drinks and you won't care about your hair. It looks sexy that way anyways!" Britta yells over the music to comfort Sabina.

"Let's get fucked up, girl!" HIGH-FIVE: clap

After passing the main entryway leading to the main interior, Britta takes stock, looking around. And what she sees is not bad. Not bad at all.

Until... NO.

She notices Wate with his hands around some girl. All his buddies laugh at his jokes and even the girl seems to be having a swell time.

Sabina looks in thesame direction and back at Britta.