Chapter 13

Even while boating toward XLand, the lake remained ripple free, save for the exceptions at the rear of the boat. The music from XLand grows louder and louder as the boat speeds along. Britta feels a faint tap on the shoulder and turns round. A nude man holds a silver platter topped with several shot glass beverages. But who cares about that when you have a hunk serving it to you.

"Go ahead, take one." The tall man smiles and advertises the drinks, spinning the platter around in a smooth swipe.

"Don't mind if I do." Sabina quickly grabs a shot, plucks the decorative umbrella out and tucks near her ear.

Britta takes a considerable amount of time to think about whether she wants a drink. Her eyes cannot stop staring at the nakedness of him, especially at his long, limp dick reach to his lower thighs.

Are all of them going to look like him?

Britta takes a shot; and before the man even blinks, the cup is back on the platter with the mini ornate umbrella twirling around the cup. And then comes another shot.

Sabina doesn't stop. And so another shot goes into her.

The man holding the platter stares, eyes bulging out. He turns around and walks off briskly as he sees trouble in this one. Perhaps thinking that if he indulges to her craving she might end up drunk and might end up fired. A job is a job.

"You scared him?"

"I—I don't.... I couldn't stop and he was so cu--. He was just so—."

"So hot! Duh, this is XLand. Get used to it." Sabina quickly inputs. "This is just intro, getting there, imagine the actual island."

Britta looks around the boat and notices all the men. They walk around serving drinks to the ladies, fully nude and broken full of muscle.

Okay Britta, note to self, don't panic when you see a hot man, there's going to be many around, and you best get used to it! I'm here for fun and relaxation.

Britta processes her thoughts. She turns away from the gorgeous men and stares at the approaching isle. The askew zeppelin casts a momentary shadow over the boat. Britta salutes to shadow her eyes and looks up at the zeppelin. She sees people jumping off, parachuting down to the island below. The Music grows louder. The island grows larger. She can almost feel the resonating vibrations from the music.

"We're almost there!" Sabina side-hugs Britta.

"LADIES, WE WILL BE ARRIVEING IN APPROXIMATELY THREE MINUTES. GET READY! I SAY AGAIN—GET READY TO HAVE THE BEST WEEK OF YOUR LIVES. DO NOT, WHATEVER YOU DO—DO NOT HESITANTE TO HAVE FUN, YOU PAID TO GET HERE, NOW YOU BETTER FUCKING ENJOY IT!"

The women cry out in elated yells. Britta can hear the other women screaming from the other nearby boats. The collective screaming becomes a ghost competition between the boats. A competition that that could only end in a stalemate. The throngs of women yell out as if trying to split there vocal cords into shreds, pure determination. Britta starts screaming, but she can't hear anything other than her own screeching sound. For a moment she thinks everyone had stopped, but when she pauses, the women are louder than anything she's ever heard before.

SHCCRRRRSH SCCCRRSH— the speakers brake in again—ONE MINUTE LADIES, AND YOU WILL STEP INTO THE THRESHOLD OF XLAND. LET ME HEAR HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT! LET MY HEAR YOU SAY XLAND!

The women start screaming "XLAND!"

Britta stares at a middle aged woman whose face turns red and veins appear out in areas that shouldn't. The woman's legs wobble as if she's losing strength from all the vocal exertion. That's when Britta looks away and starts yelling with the crowd. She screams with the same intensity as the old lady. Britta's face turns red-purple like a ripe cherry, and her forehead veins and neck and eyes all show through.

The boats moor place bridging walkways. The hip-high boat doors open and the women are guided over the platform.

An impactful smile permanently plasters on Sabina's face as she stares at the monuments of penii around the entrance of XLand. Both stone cocks arch in opposite directions, facing identical roofs that are shaped like vaginas. Water squirts out of the roof structures, and there, a rainbow arches with the purple hue taking most of the attention.

Women sprint passed Sabina and Britta.

"Oh shit, they're trying to beat the line." Sabina says, then she looks behind her. A mob of smiles sprint from behind them. "Oh, shit." Sabina grabs Britta by the arm as she makes a start.

Britta has no time to argue with Sabina. She runs along, trying to keep up. Britta glances around as she sprints.

A lady trips, falls. Knees bloody, but she quickly recovers and starts running as if nothing just happened. Her purse flapping everywhere by her arm.

Britta looks forward and notices that they are only a few yards from reaching the forming line.

Sabina finds herself at a full stop when she bumps into a woman. "Sorry." Sabina says.

The woman mumbles something under her breath.

Saby rolls her eyes and turns. "That was intense."

Britta lets her lungs catch up. Nodding in agreement. The music is comfortably loud. She looks at the zeppelin. A helicopter aloft delivers people for parachuting.

She's ready for the best experience of her life, even if that means jumping a damn balloon in the sky.

Britta takes out her ticket and holds it tightly. Not wanting the wind or anything else to take itaway from her.