Chapter 14

Britta hands the ticket over.

Apparently, the oily, glistening man is excited about something because his cock stands high like a leaning stop sign. Britta stares at his schlong as he inspects the ticket. It is long with a large head. She wants to grab him by his girth and feel his length, but she represses the sudden urge.

The man punches a hole on the ticket and hands it back.

Britta walks through the arching cocks that form the entrance. The weather is balmy, and the sky is clear with only a few clouds.

The scenery is like nothing she's seen before, other than a retro art museum when in her college years. Everything is painting bright. Pastels of pink and light blue. Yellows and other colors entertain her sight. There are statues and all sorts of decorations on the light posts, buildings, and sidewalks.

"I'm already out?" Sabina flourishes her water bottle. "Look, there's a water fountain."

Britta follows. "Look at this." Britta cannot help but giggle. She stares at one of the fountain's spout. It is shaped like the head of a cock.

Sabina starts drinking desperately. "Whooo. Girl, that penis water is delicious!" Sabina looks around and back at Britta. "I guess this is where we separate?"

"I guess it is." Britta says.

"Okay." Sabina starts walking, "I'll see you back at the hotel!"

It would have been weird having Saby along, anyway. This is a vacation not a girls night out. We can save that for later, maybe explore the day before we leave or something.

Britta pulls out XLand's map. The map is larger than she originally thought it'd be. She has to stretch her arms to look at the entire map. The bottom margin catches her attention. Number one says 'Introduction: Welcome to XLand- Building 4.' Britta traces with her finger over the red line to locate Building 4 on the map.

She walks to the glass building.

Insider she takes seat on one of the many benches that are positioned church style. Unlike a church, however, at the front is a neatly made bed on the stage. A woman appears from behind the curtain. "Hello, Hello. Turn up the speakers a little bit please. Hello, Hello. Ok, much better.

"Good day ladies. This is your intro to XLand. I'm sure you're all excited to be here, and we are excited to have you with us, but be assured that this not mandatory but highly suggested. It's just... well, informative. If by any chance you don't want to be here, you may vacate the building and enjoy all the offers XLand has in store for you."

The woman glances about waiting for anyone to leave to do so now. "Wonderful! So we all agree we want to stay. I'm Cindy Klare. My job here is to help you gain the best experience by showing you how things function here in XLand. The maps will the absolute pivotal so don't lose them. If you don't have one, please come up and grab one from the desk after my speech or if you want an extra one, we have them in hand up here as well.

"Now, you're probably curious as to why there is a bed on stage. Well, in case you have forgotten, you're here to have to have sex. This is an adult amusement park. A resort of sorts. So perk them tits up, girls"

The women yell shyly.

"Come on up, James!"

A man wearing a pale blue suit with a lilac tie takes center stage, next to the bed. The suit fits him custom. His hair is slicked back and slightly shaved at the sides. He has a solid jaw with low lips. He wears Persol eyeglasses that make him look like a professor or some type of business man.

"Ladies, James."

James waves confidently.

"He is one of the many men you will meet, and have... how do I put this? Intercourse with." The ladies cheer. "Now, James, do you mind telling all these ladies how many days you work here at XLand?"

Cindy allows James to speak on the mic, "I only work one day a week!"

"Thank you James. Ok, so you're wondering why I asked him that question. It's because you ladies deserve to be protected. We, here at XLand, only allow men to work one day a week. We like to guarantee that no sexual infections will surprise you women while having fun with us. That's why we only allow our men to work one day a week. Before they start work each week, we have them tested. As you can imagine, we have plenty of handsome men for each day of the week. They alternate, and right now, we have roughly fifty-thousand employees working for us. That's for both us girls, and the other losers over there on the other island."

The ladies laugh and clap.

"Now, if I may have one volunteer come up here and help James take his clothes off, we can make use of this bed."

The women look around at each other, then start yelling and flouncing to get picked, "Me-me, pick me!"

"You there, in the red dress. Please, come on up."

Britta stares at the pretty lady walking to the stage. Her legs are toned, and her long blond curls bounce along with each step.

"What's your name, love?" Cindy asks.

"Ashley!" Her cheeks turn red like her dress.

"Ok, Ashley, you're not just taking his clothes off, you're going to get fucked by James here. Is that ok... you know... for all these women to watch you get drilled?"

Ashley's a little shy, but she nods in front of the crowd.

"Fantastic! We are only doing this to show you how things are done in XLand. Just like any company, we have rules, and one rule is that you, the woman, have to undress the man first, that way he clearly knows that you're interested and not pressured into doing anything. Before hand, you will be recorded taking his clothes off, acknowledging that you agree and give consent. After that, the video footage stops and he's all yours. But remember, after that, he can do whatever he wants because you gave consent. Ashley, I will ask you again, is this okay with you?"

Ashley nods while shenegotiates James' suit and where she should begin.