Despair and Demise

(Izuku's point of view)

After hearing what the person in the suit said, both me and my sister were shocked.

"Uncle, What has happened to my mom, is she okay? " I asked.

"Kid this is a fairly recent illness that she has caught, it is called eternal sleep disease, and as the name says, the person falls asleep and never wakes up, Somewhat similar to coma, but this is a disease that people who are near people with quirks get. " Said the person.

"This disease is fairly new, so it doesn't have any cure,but the doctors are working for one so don't worry. We will have to take her to the hospital but don't worry about the bills, since you father was a hero who died in a gate, the hero association will take care of it. By removing some of the money from the monthly compensation. " The guy added.

"Can we see our mother once before you take her to the hospital. " I asked.

"Sure, just be quick because we need to take her to the hospital quickly. " He said.

He then took us both to our mother's room where our neighbor had found her asleep and not waking up, so she called the hospital.

Seeing mom, tears started running down my face. But then I remembered what my mother said to me...

------------------{Flashback}-------------------

(Third person perspective)

"Come here izuku, " Izuku's mom said.

" Yes mom. " Izuku said.

"Look son, can you promise me one thing, I won't ask you much. " Izuku's mom said.

"Sure mom, whatever you say. " Izuku said.

"Son, if something ever happens to me, can you promise me that you will take care of your sister. Please, I can only ask this of you. " Izuku's mom said.

--------------end of flashback----------------

(Izuku's point of view)

"Onii-chan what happened to mommy, "izumi asked unknowingly.

"Izumi, our mother is ill and these people here will help our mother get well. So don't worry about it. " I said wiping my tears.

Seeing my tears she knew I was lying and that it's hard for mom to get well and she also started to cry. I console her for the time being and try to think.

'If I want to protect her , I will have to get stronger and get a job.' I think to myself.

---------------(2 years later)-------------------

( Izuku is 14 and about to turn 15 in a few months. Izumi is 12 and about to turn 13 in a few weeks. )

(Izuku's point of view)