Rewards of the secret quest

( First Person Perspective )

' Interesting, let's see how far this counter can go. ' I thought as I began continuing my curl-ups . While many of my classmates were doing it without any problems, there were a few who were not used to all this training and were still trying their all. It was clearly visible from having a single look.

I continued my training till I heard the notifications from the system stop, I opened the quest box to see where it stopped. The counter had stopped after reaching 200 curl-ups.

' Hmm, so the counter stops at 200, I'll have to be quick in the other exercises. I think it'll be 200 for the other exercises too. ' As I was busy in my thoughts, I didn't notice that All Might had given the command to start the next exercise.

*Bonk*

I instantly felt a sharp chop from All Might hit me in the head .

" Stop spacing out young Midoriya, I already gave the command for the next set of exercise. " All Might said. His chop didn't hurt much but I could still feel his strength.

" I'm sorry All Might, I was just thinking about something, won't happen again. " I said, showing an embarrassed smile.

" No worries Young man, just see to it that you pay attention to class. " As he finished saying that, he caught Mineta and Kaminari slacking off and rushed to discipline them.

I then continued the exercise quickly so as to finish this secret quest.

Timeskip brought by chibi
Class 1A doing their exercise. ]

( Third Person Perspective )

After the exercises were finished, most of the class was out of breath, some were more tired than the other and some were less tired.

Izuku had accumulated the total fatigue of only 10, thus wasn't as tired as the others. He had to improve his stamina, but it was more than the rest of the class.

Now the only thing left for Izuku to do for the secret quest was running, rest of the parameters had stopped after reaching 200.

" *pant*  *pantGot to say, this is all really tiring. And we have to do it almost everyday ? " Kaminari said while sweating.

" Well, what do you expect low budget Pikachu, we're in the Hero Course. We have to be able to show our top performance regularly. " Bakugou replied with a snap.

" I know right, we have to be super manly and improve ourselves. " Kirishima joined in.

" But I guess you're not tired at all, am I right Midoriya. You're barely sweating " Iida said as he adjusted his glasses.

" Not really, all this is just a little more than my regular exercise. " Izuku replied.

Before long, their short break had ended and next was an obstacle course for each of the students to go through one by one. It tested almost each parameter of the student's mobility. How good the student was in path with multiple turns, how good the student was at climbing, how fast the student was, the course tested all of it.