Something's wrong

( Izuku's point of view )

After tanking the double blast from both Kacchan and Todoroki, my HP was depleted by about 25%.

My body didn't have any major injuries, it was just my costume that was pretty damaged.

I wasn't angry at Kacchan or any of the other people of the team, I was just annoyed by them. The one that pissed me off was Todoroki-kun.

When everyone here was trying their best to fight against me and giving it their all, here was this guy, using half of his power. I wasn't using any of my power because I didn't want to hurt any of these guys, but I guess I'll have to teach this guy what a true fight is like.

( Third person perspective )

The smoke from the blast began to clear. Suddenly everyone present saw the Silhouette of a person standing in the middle.

It was Izuku, his costume was badly damaged. His shirt was almost torn to pieces, revealing his upper body. He had his back turned towards Bakugou and was facing Todoroki.

Meanwhile, in the observation room...

" Oh my god! Look at his body everyone, he's so ripped." Mina said

" This sort of body doesn't come without vigorous training, ribbit. " Tsuyu said.

" Damnit Midoriya, such a show off! " Mineta said.

Several others also commented on his body. But it was All Might that noticed something.

' Young Midoriya, to be able to walk out of such a blast unscathed, I can only see how strong you have gotten. ' All Might was thinking.

Back in the building...

Izuku with his back turned towards Bakugou began walking towards Todoroki slowly, he had removed his hands from his pockets.

" Oyy deku! Where do you think you're going. Come back and fight coward " Bakugou yelled, but Izuku ignored him and continued his way towards Todoroki.

While walking, he came across the wall of ice that Todoroki had made and punched it. Immediately shattering it. Behind it, Todoroki was standing, covering his red half in ice.

" Don't you dare ignore me deku. You BASTARDD!! " Bakugou yelled as he began charging towards Izuku to fight him.

Izuku was still walking towards Todoroki, who now noticed that and was firing blasts of his ice at him constantly, Izuku breaking each of them before anyone could even see.

In an instant Izuku flashed before Todoroki and grabbed his neck with his right arm and pinned him to the wall. By this time, Bakugou reached him and fired a blast at Izuku's head from behind.

In an instant, Bakugou felt an arm hit him around his abdomen area and him crashing into the wall and he lost consciousness. Izuku had grown annoyed and had backhanded him with his left hand, still holding Todoroki with his right hand.

" Listen here, Todoroki-kun I don't know why you're not using your full strength, and I honestly don't care, but if you think that you can beat me with just half your strength, then I'll have to show you a part of my full strength. " Izuku said to Todoroki while holding him above ground with one hand.

" You know, whatever reason you may have for not using your full strength, I don't care. But keep in mind, when you are in a battle, you should forget everything about the outside and give it your all. Now tell me Todoroki-kun, are you gonna use your full strength or not. " Izuku said.