Bloodlust.

( Outside the gate )

( Third person perspective )

" Was it really necessary to do that. Couldn't we have just killed him there. " One person of the group said.

" Idiot! If we tried to kill him there, the boss would have woken up from the commotion. Then we would have had to kill the boss and wouldn't be able to get the crystals. After eating him, when the boss sleeps, we will go and collect the crystals and then kill that thing. " Hwang said.

" Until then, just enjoy the free time " He said as he took out a cigarette and started smoking it.

( Back in the boss room )

( Izuku point of view )

I turned back to see that the boss had woken up and was readying itself for attacking me. It opened its mouth wide and shot it's poison at me. Luckily, I was fast enough to dodge it.

" Let's see how strong the boss of a C-rank dungeon is. " I said as I took out Rasaka's fang.

I ran towards the giant spider as it was trying to use it's webs and all 8 arms to try and hurt me, but none of them were hitting me because of my high speed. I was jgoing through each of the legs while avoiding it and trying to attack it.

While avoiding it, I tried to attack it many times but was unable to attack it because it was also fast on reactions

" Damn! There's no blind spot that I can use. Well, I guess I'll just have to play all my Trump cards. " I said as a smug appeared on my face.

" 'Dash' " I said to activate the skill.

( Third person perspective )

Just as Izuku activated the skill and his mobility increased, the spider's attacks seemed too slow for him.

He began flashing through the whole room while using his sword to attack the large spider's legs and body. He then jumped and cut the body of the spider while rolling on his body.