Breaking and Entering.

( Third Person Perspective )

The day passed quickly after izuku reached home, mostly because he didn't have much to do. Most of his day he spent thinking about what happened with Tokoyami's dark shadow and was it actually because of the system. But he didn't think too much about it and thought of asking Tokoyami sometime later.

Also, another thing he came to an agreement was that he needed to be familiar with some weapons other than swords as they might kill people too quickly and so took out a normal wooden staff from his inventory and practiced for the rest of the day.

On the dawn of the next day, Izuku followed his morning routine of waking up early to do his daily quest and then proceeded towards school.

[Meanwhile at the school gate]

A crowd of news reporters are gathered, stopping everyone to ask some questions before they go in.

" How does the symbol of peace, 'All Might' look when teaching class? " A female reporter asked Uraraka.

" How he looks? Well,... Super Muscly, I guess. " Uraraka answered quickly before heading inside.

A while later Iida showed up to enter as he was also stopped by the reporters.

" Please tell us how All Might is as a teacher ? " The female reporter asked.

" Seeing All Might teach us just reminds me of how I'm enrolled in such an esteemed institution....... Blah blah blah... " Iida went on a long rant about the school while doing his signature hand gestures.

Later was Bakugou, who just told them to shut up and went. After him , many others were also stopped and asked an few questions.

Last to walk towards the gate was Izuku. He was silently walking and minding his business as he didn't care enough about the media.

But his path was soon blocked by the bunch of Reporters who said that he should answer their question before he leaves. This annoyed him slightly, but something else had piqued his interest...

Two very strong Auras had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and were somewhere far behind him.. But he didn't think too much about them. Thinking someone might just be using their quirk.

" Look kid we've been talking to you for quite a while now and you're just ignoring us. Just answer the question dammit! " One of the reporters said.

At the comment, Izuku pulled himself back together and looked at them, now he was too annoyed by them to want to play nice.

" Out of the way " He said calmly.

" Huh? " The reporters were a little confused.

" I said.... Get. Out. Of. The. Way. " He said, still calm and showing them a smile.

" Hey, this is the second one we have seen that's like this. Is this how you treat your elders shame on you kid. All we said was to answer a simple question. " One of the angry reporters said that.

" Well, I warned you. " Izuku said as he activated his skill " Bloodlust " On all of them. Almost as if a shock ran through then, each of the reporters had collapsed on the floor, still conscious though. Then Izuku just jumped over them all to enter the building.

" That's it. I'm going in getting myself the answers. " One of the angered female reporters said as she began walking towards the gate, only for it to be immediately locked down as soon as she tried to enter it.