Secret Revealed..... Or is it?

( Izuku's point of view )

" Young Midoriya, we need to talk. I'll have to ask you to tell me what quirk you have. " All Might said to me as he deflated into his skinny form.

I've been expecting someone to get curious . Now, what should I tell All Might. Should I tell him about the System. It's too risky if the secret of the system were to get leaked, but on the other hand.... I don't want to lie to him. I'll have to think something quickly.

Now, I don't think I'll tell him about the system, but I still won't lie to him.

" You see All Might, as you might have known, I have been Quirkless my whole life... It changed after the double dungeon incident. " I said to him.

" You mean when you went through the second blooming right. But shouldn't it be first blooming for your case. " All Might said.

" Yeah. After that happened, I started to feel stronger each coming day. I still don't know what my true quirk is, but all you have seen till now is the things I could do with it. " I replied to him.

" You mean to say the telekinesis and that fireball right. " All might said.

" Yes. Those two are the things I have shown you. But there are two more things I could do that I haven't shown. " I said to him.

" What! There's more!? " All Might was shocked by what he had heard.

" Yeah All Might. It's alright, I'll show them to you. " I said as I stood up.

I began opening my inventory and thought of what to take out and decided on taking out a steamed pork bun I had bought and stored for emergency use. I lifted my left hand and made it take out the bun from the inventory.

To All Might, the meat bun came out of thin air into my hands. The buns were steaming, so you could tell easily they were fresh. I handed the bun to all might....

" Now All Might, eat this. It's fresh. " I said as I offered him to eat it. All might laughed a little.....

" You know, you just reminded me of someone from way back. Haha. " All Might said as he took the bun while he was still in his skinny form and took a bite from it.

" Mhh you weren't lying, It's fresh. Taste is good too. So you could also put stuff in and take them out of some pocket dimension I guess. That's a great ability you've got. Would make it much easier for you to carry your stuff around. " All Might asked curiously.

" Well, the pocket dimension is just part of the whole ability. You see, I put that bun inside about a month ago after buying it. " I replied.

" Wait, but it's still fresh, that means... " Before All Might could finish, I continued. I just figured out what he was about to ask.

" Yeah. Inside my pocket dimension, the time is stopped completely for the items inside. I tested it out by putting a watch inside and taking it out after 30 minutes. The watch I kept inside of my pocket dimension was 30 minutes late after taking out. " I answered.

" My god Young Midoriya. This is a very beneficial ability. If you stock up on supplies earlier, it will come as a great help during the rescue scenario. And not just food, you can store much more for using when necessary. I've got to say Young Midoriya, your quirk is getting harder to specify with each new ability you show me. Oh! You also mentioned a third ability. What is that one, if you're okay with showing it. " All might said to me.