Job Change

( Third person perspective )

It had been about 12 minutes since the exam had began and Izuku had been destroying the robots left and right. He had accumulated a total of 124 points ( only attack points.) It was then that he heard a loud crash from a building.

He and everyone else turned around to look at the place of the crash, and found a large robot standing there.

" It's the Zero-pointer!! " A guy screamed

" It's the Zero-pointer!! " A guy screamed. And people started running away from it.

When everyone was running away, Izuku was just standing there and looking at the giant robot. He noticed that there was a girl stuck under some rubble caused by the breaking of the buildings.

He saw that no one was even trying to help the girl get out of the rubble and everyone was just focused on running away. He then saw the same blue haired boy running past him.

" And YOU say you want to be a Hero. What a Joke! . " He said to the boy without even looking at him.

Hearing this, the boy stopped and looked back. But no one was standing there.

" I'm sure I just saw that guy standing there. Where's he? " The boy said.

The giant robot was still continuing his movement without stopping. Seeing this, the brown haired gave up the hope of living. The foot of the giant robot coming down on top of her untill it stopped mid-air suddenly.

The girl looked towards where the foot of the robot was, only to see that there was a boy with green hair standing besides her and holding the feet of the robot from crushing her with one hand.

Izuku then used the free hand to lift the big rock that was over the girl's feet .

" Are you all right, can you move? If yes then get out of here, and don't worry about me as I am ok. " Izuku said to the girl.

After hearing this the girl got up and went away after thanking him, she didn't want to cause him more trouble when he was lifting the entire robot himself.

As soon as the girl got to a safe distance, Izuku used his strength and pushed the feet with all his strength, launching the robot high in the air. He then kicked the many large boulders from debris around him while aiming for the robot and then jumped in the air.

When in the air, he threw 10 'Explosive fireball's towards the robots body and then activated his 'Dash' skill and punched the robot's head with his icreased speed.

*Boom* *Boom* *Boom*
* Crash *

While this was going on, the people in the judge's room were Dumbfounded. They had never seen a candidate this strong, other than the heroes of S-rank.