Hero Training 101.

( Third Person Perspective )

After what happened at the first day of UA during the class determination test, the students were sent back to their homes after giving them their syllabus. Many people came and introduced themselves to Izuku asking to be friends. Izuku however, first scanned them for any hostility and when he figured out that none of them were his enemy, he agreed to be friends with them.

One thing that was bugging Izuku however, was that Bakugou had been silent ever since he had removed the ring and the crystal exploded. Not even saying a single sentence to him. But he stopped thinking about it and started going home.

Before leaving though, he used his skill 'Observation' on mostly everyone there. Due to this, he later got massage about this skill reaching max proficiency and thus it evolved from 'Observation' to 'God's Eyes.'. This new evolved skill had some great benefits to it which could be very helpful. Later Izuku left the building and proceeded to go to his home.

As Izuku left he was approached by Iida who asked if he wanted to walk together. Izuku agreed and they both started walking out of the main gate.

" Did you really not figure out the secret scoring of the exams. I still can't believe you did not. " Iida said while doing his regular chops with his hands.

' You know, I thought that he was annoying, but he's just super serious. He's Ok I guess. ' Izuku was thinking.

" No really, I just went there to save that girl. After all, that's what a hero would do. " Izuku replied to Iida's question.

" If that's the case, then I see you as truly one of the most worthy person to be here. " Iida said to Izuku. Suddenly they heard a voice call out to them from behind.

" Hey you guys! Wait up. " The girl who Izuku had saved was coming towards them.

" Are you guys headed to the station? Let's walk together then. " The girl said.

" Ah! It's you, the Infinity Girl. " Iida said to the girl.

" I'm Ochako Uraraka, and if I'm not wrong, you're Tenya Iida and you're Midoriya Izuku right. " Uraraka said.

" Yeah. Nice to meet you Uraraka. " Izuku said.

" Got to say, it was both cool and scary how the crystal exploded. " Uraraka said.

" Yeah, let's just hope the year goes well for all of us. " Iida said.

The three then began moving to the station and went their separate ways to their homes.

-------------------------------------------------------
[ Meanwhile inside the building. ]

All Might was just about leave after packing his stuff when he suddenly received a call from a person he knew pretty well.

" Hello. "

" .... "

" Yeah, it has been a long time since our last talk, hasn't it."

" ..... "

" Yeah, I found a worthy succesor. "

" .... "

" No, would you believe it, he refused it. "