An Eerie Feeling!

( Third person perspective )

After Izuku had enjoyed his birthday with Izumi, Bakugou and his Aunt Mitsuki, he went back to his room.

He soon heard a knock on his door once again. After opening, he saw that Izumi was standing there. Her hands were hiding something.

" Umm.. Nii san, actually, as it was your birthday, I had prepared something for you, but as your body changed just recently, I only had little time to change the size, so it might be a little tight. You always do so much for me I just wanted to do something for you too. I don't care what the world says, whether you have a quirk or not, you are the number one hero for me. Please don't laugh at me. " Izumi said as she took out something wrapped in gift wraps in front of her and closed her eyes.

Hearing this, Izuku began tearing up. This was the first time he saw his sister act so grown up. With all this happiness swelling him, he hugged her sister tightly with tears in his eyes.

" Izumi, you have grown up so much! I always worry about you so much, but you've grown up so well. " Izuku said with tears while hugging her.

At first, Izumi was startled, but after hearing her brother, hugged him back and said.. " Yeah, Nii San. "

After some time, Izuku let go of her, unknown to him, Izumi's face was as red as tomatoes.

' His muscles! They were touching me. It were so hard, yet so soft. ' was the only though that ran through her mind. She had completely forgot that the person was his brother.

[ Author's note :- no, this is not going in that direction. This is me just having fun teasing you guys. 😅

Thought the warning was necessary as this could potentially cause some people to misinterpret the book. ]

Izuku didn't notice her sister and proceeded towards the gift she had given him.

" Hey, so tell me, what's in this. " Izuku said. This caused Izumi to snap out of her trance.

" Well, as you wanted to be a hero, I thought that a hero costume can be a great gift for you. YOU CAN TOTALLY WEAR SOMETHING ELSE IF YOU LIKE, IT'S OK. But well, this is what I thought would look good on you. " Izumi said while she was embarrassed.

" Really!! I would love to see it. " Izuku said as a smile ran across his face, and he opened the gift revealing the hero costume.

( The costume was somewhat like the original, removing the giant ear mask he had and replacing it with a hoodie. The color of the costume was also a little darker shade than the original. somewhat like the gamma costume. )

( Somewhat like this just a little darker and a hoodie behind instead of the mask and looked a little younger

( Somewhat like this just a little darker and a hoodie behind instead of the mask and looked a little younger. )

" Ohh! Izumi, I love this, the color, the design, everything is great. I really love it. " Izuku said as he picked up the suit.