Zero Pointer.

( 5 months earlier, the day after the C-rank dungeon incident. )

( Third person perspective )

[ Washington, USA ]

It is currently midnight there in the US. We see the unknown man standing in his room near the window while talking to someone on the phone.

" Fax me the information about the survivor. The number is.... " His talk on the phone gets interrupted by a woman in business attire coming inside the room.

" Mr. Hwang Dong-su , what happened that you called me this late into the office? " The woman asked after entering.

" Say, Lola, can I ask you something ?" Asked Hwang.

" Sure sir. " The woman replied quickly.

" Will it be okay if I were to kill someone in Japan ? " Hwang asked while turning his back towards Lola.

" ....... " After a moment of silence, Lola finally answered.

" Are you seriously asking this....

Well, Japan is not yet included the Indian Treaty for criminal heroes so your trial will probably be held in the states. And considering the fact you're an S-rank hero who's in the top 20 internationally, there probably won't be any trouble with the Government. " Lola replied to Hwang while her hand was sshaking in fear

" Thank goodness. " Hwang said as he turned around. His face was filled with only rage and bloodlust. He wanted to kill someone.

" Some Bastard just killed My Brother

" Some Bastard just killed My Brother. If I don't at least get to see his face, I won't be satisfied. " Hwang said as he crushed the phone in his hand.

[ Hwang Dong-su, S-rank hero.
Younger brother of Hwang Dong-suk. ]

' Everyone of brother's team died and there was only a single survivor. Brother isn't someone who would give up his life for his teamates. He must have used some trap to kill him. ' Hwang was thinking.

" I'll have to go to Japan. When will my schedule be empty ? " Hwang asked Lola.

" Sir, your schedule is completely full. If you leave now, the agency will be in trouble. " Lola answered him carefully.

" Okay then when is my schedule free. " Hwang asked her.

" After 9 months, sir. " Lola replied to Hwang.

" Okay then empty my schedule after that. " He said.

" Will it be okay sir? " Lola asked him.