Entrance exam.

(Third person perspective)

After the incident in the C-rank gate, something changed inside of Izuku. He had gotten insensitive about killing anyone. From then on, he had decided that he would never show any mercy to those who are his ' Enemy ' even if he had to kill them, and he also wanted to become the greatest hero and set an example so that the fake heroes like Hwang stop themselves.

From then on, he had decided to do all he can to grow in strength and level up. So, from he then went into many E-rank gates and instant dungeons of which he had received keys from random boxes in the 5 months left before the UA entrance exam. This caused growth in his level but it had gotten slower than earlier. He would also exercise to complete the daily quest everyday so that he would get the stat points.

------------------( Timeskip )-------------------

( 5 months later. Date is 26th February. Izuku is 15,Izumi 13.)

It was the morning of the UA entrance exams. Izuku had been preparing for it since the last 10 months. In the last 5 months, he had gotten a few great items from the Random Boxes. Armour, some weapons, some antidotes and many other stuff too . Out of all the stuff he had gotten, he was intrigued by one item the most. It was a 'Runestone'. Izuku had never heard of something like it so he checked it's description.

[ Item : Runestone ' Stealth '
Item class : A
Item type : Runestone.

A Runestone that can be used to teach anyone the skill ' Stealth '.

Can only be used once. ]

After seeing it's description, Izuku immediately used it on himself. Why would he even think of using it on someone else. After he used it, the Runestone broke into small pieces and Izuku got a message.

*Ping*

[ You have learnt the skill
' Stealth ' from the runestone. ]

[ * Skill : Stealth *

Hide all your bodily presence
and become completely invisible.

( 100 MP Required every
minute of activation. ) ]

It was a great skill and Izuku was very happy he had got it. He had gotten pretty strong. His level had also increased from 38 to 49 . His stats were like this.

[ * Status *

Name: Izuku Midoriya.    Level: 49
Job: None.                        Fatigue: 00
Title: ' Chosen successor of
         The Symbol of Peace. '

HP: 11750/ 11750
MP: 4390 / 4390

-------------------------------------------------------

Strength: 295.    Vitality: 238

Agility: 200.       Intelligence: 210

Sense : 180.        Luck : 180

-------------------------------------------------------

Remaining points : 0