C-rank Dungeon !

( Third person perspective )

Even though he was feeling this uneasy and errie aura, he wasn't feeling scared or threatened. This was because of his everyday exercises and stats, he had became very strong and none of the persons emitted an aura that was strong for him.

After his level had reached 20 , the 'Store' option from the system had become available. He saw that it was filled with all sorts of items from potions to armours to weapons and many more. Luckily, due to all the killing of monsters and selling their loots, he had earned a large amount of gold.

' Too bad I can't take this gold out. ' was what izuku though while seeing that his menu said that he had 5,672,996 G with him.

With some of that gold, he had bought various potions for health, mp, and some other stuff as well.

Also, when he went into the dungeons and trained outside, as well as watching other heroes fight the villains during the five months, he had earned a few more skills. They were as following.

[ * Skill *
Vital point strike.

Focus to find the weak point of the opponent and fiercely strike it to cause 150% more stronger attack. Increasing the chance of a critical hit. Requires 20 MP and any Dagger equipped.

Bonus Effect:
+40% chance to hit a critical hit when using skill. ]

[           * Skill *            
Observation.

Through continuously observing others, you have got the ability to look at people and get information about them and save it in your information gallery. Higher level will reveal more information.

30 MP required to perform skill. ]

[             * Skill *           
Advanced Dagger mastery.

Your constant use of daggers has increased your mastery over it's usage. Causing you to be more lethal when using daggers.

Effect:
+33% increase to damage
dealt when any
Dagger/Shortsword
             is equipped.              ]

After getting these new skills and all those potions, he was pretty confident that he could survive many strong attacks.

-------------------------------------------------------
( Back to present)
( Third person perspective)

When he felt that errie feeling and the dark aura from the group, he used the 'observation' skill on the leader. It then gave the information about him.

[ Glossary:

Name: Hwang Dong-Suk.
Nationality: South Korean.
Quirk: War Cry .
Occupation: Licenced Hero.
Hero Class: C Rank.

Hwang Dong-Suk is a South Korean hero who moved to Japan to make a living. Only prefers to enter gates with his party and does not prefer doing hero work outside of the gate. Many a times few people of his party die. Often times questioned by the hero association but due to ??? being an ??? , he does not get into trouble.