Reccomendation Students.

( Third Person Perspective. )

[ Inside UA ]

While the battle training for class 1-A was going on, Aizawa was summoned by Nezu in his office, so he reached there and knocked on the door.

" Come in. " Nezu's voice said from inside the door.

Aizawa entered through the door and asked the reason for being called. To which Nezu replied.

" I called you here today on a very important question. Another S-rank has came in our school. You should know by now that this information will be shared with the hero association, but what I want to ask you about is whether we should share this information to the media and the public or not. From what happened last time I suggest we keep it from the media until he graduates." Nezu said.

" Well, if you want to ask my opinion, I would say keep it hidden from the public. With how the media swarmed this place after Togata's rank upgrade was revealed, I would say it's better to keep it hidden now until we make sure he is strong enough to survive out there. If his rank were to be disclosed, not only will he become a celebrity in a matter of moments, but it would also drag some unnecessary attention towards him. So I am with you on that matter. " Aizawa replied.

" Glad to hear it. Now, what are the young one's up to, by the way. " Nezu asked.

" Well, class 1-A is currently having their hero battle training going on and Midoriya is made to sit and wait until the training of the rest is over. After all, we have prepared a slightly different one for him. " Aizawa said.

" Oh well, make sure to see that everyone gets proper training. You can leave if you wish. Have a nice day. " Nezu said waving Aizawa goodbye and Aizawa left.

-------------------------------------------------------

[ Ground Beta. ]

After the match up for the first match was decided, Tsuyu went to All Might to ask something.

" Umm... Sir, don't you think it's a little unfar for Momo as she has to fight alone while the rest of us are in a team. " Tsuyu asked All Might.

" No. Don't worry about it. There are many cases in which a hero have to fight multiple villains at the same time. And that is where they are truly tested. It would be a great learning experience for all of you. The rest of you can go an plan while the match is going on,or you could just stay and watch the match. " All Might said.

Many people who were in teams left, either to prepare themselves or to form plans with their teammates. The students of each team began moving towards the designated location. The Villain team consisted of Mina Ashido and Tsuyu Asui and the Hero team only had Momo Yaoyorozu.

The villain team was first allowed to enter the building and set up their bomb on any floor of the building, while the Momo, who was alone in the hero team was waiting outside and thinking of a perfect strategy of winning.

While this was all going on, many people had been staying at the Monitoring room where the were allowed to watch the matches. They could also leave if they wished to form a strategy with their teammates. Midoriya was in the room looking at all the matches and getting to know everyone's quirk, so as to use that info to his advantage later on.

' Now, let's see, from what I saw during the class determination test, Mina supposedly has some sort of acid emitting quirk. As for Tsuyu, considering her appearance, it seems as if it's a frog-like mutation quirk. If that's the case then she probably would also have acquired the weaknesses of frogs. ' Yaoyorozu was thinking silently