Instant Dungeon

( Third person perspective)

After all might had turned into a skeleton, they both went to the police and dropped the unconscious sludge villain in the plastic bottle. Then they went to the roof of a building nearby to talk privately.

" So well as you saw, I am not able to maintain my muscle form for long. Well, it was because of this. " All might said as he lifted his shirt to show him a severe injury on his left abdominal area.

" This was done to me 5 years ago by one of my enemies, ever since then I haven't been able to use my muscle form for more than a few hours every day

" This was done to me 5 years ago by one of my enemies, ever since then I haven't been able to use my muscle form for more than a few hours every day. " Said all might.

" Do you mean the fight with the toxic chainsaw? " Izuku asked him.

" No. This one was never made public. Well, now that you know about me, don't go online mentioning this. The symbol of peace needs to be never showing any signs of weakness. " All might said to Izuku.

" Well, that's the reason I'm looking for a succesor, someone who could fill my shoes and stand tall in the face of evil in my place. So that then I could finally retire. " All might added.

" A.. Successor. For you. " Izuku questioned.

" Yes kid, I saw that you probably have a strong quirk, to be able to withstand the force of one of my punches that blew away that villain. "All might said as he was interested in the boy's quirk.

" Well, are you trying to enter the UA hero course? " All might asked.

" Well, about that... All might. Do you think that someone like me can be a great hero someday? " He asked while closing his eyes.

" Of course you can, you probably have a strong quirk... " All might gets cut off by Izuku who said something that made the person confused.

" And what if I was quirkless. Do you think I still would be able to become a hero if I didnt have a quirk. " Asked Izuku, closing his eyes. Expecting to hear no.

" Well, yes, Of course. Anyone can become a hero. And everyone is a hero for someone. " All might said.

Hearing this made Izuku completely emotional. He fell on his knees and started crying.

" T-t-thank you A-a-all Might, you don't know how much I had been wanting to hear that from someone." Izuku was still crying.

All might went up to him and hugged him and said. " Young boy, I can see it in your eyes that you are determined. So I wanna tell you something. " All might said while hugging Izuku.

" What is it All might. " Izuku asked wiping his tears.

" It's about my quirk. " All might replied.

" But what about the deal. " Izuku asked.

" It's fine. You can tell me whenever you feel like. There's no pressure. " All might said back to him.