Class Determination Test

( Third Person Perspective )

[ One week after receiving
the UA acceptance letter. ]

It has been one week since Izuku had got the acceptance letter for his admission into UA high school's Hero course. Throughout the week, Izuku had been resting, doing his daily exercise and using his skill 'Ruler's Reach' to do stuff to get a hang of using it.

After reaching second level, he was able to perform many different actions without touching anything and his range to use the ability had also increased.

By the end of the week, his stats were like this.

[ * Status *

Name: Izuku Midoriya. Level: 59
Job: Shadow Lord. Fatigue: 00
Title: ' Top of the Generation '

HP: 14030/ 14030
MP: 6190 / 6190

-------------------------------------------------------

Strength: 310 . Vitality: 250

Agility: 218 . Intelligence: 260

Sense : 200. Luck : 200

-------------------------------------------------------

Remaining points : 0

Rasaka's steel scales : 20%
Reduction to damage taken.

(Items equipped:)

Power suppression ring.

Helmet of Red Knight.

Necklace of great mage.

Knight's Breastplate.

Steel Armbraces. (x2)

Winged boots. (x2) ]

By the end of the second week, Izuku had bought many usefull things and stored it in his inventory. He also used to practice with Igris when no one was around, he would also try to find out all the different ways to use his shadows.

Through this, he figured out that whenever any of his shadow is defeated, they just regenerate back to normal and it consumes some of his MP. He also noticed that he can easily tell where any of his shadow is located and what they are hearing or seeing, making them perfect for stealth infiltrations.

One last thing he found out that he could also order the shadows to roam around inside the shadows of other people too, that way he can either order the shadows to protect the person, or use it as a tracking device to track where the person is. Truly, the benefits of these shadows were limitless.

Finally the day of joining UA had arrived. Izuku didn't want to get another penalty so he had woke up early and finished the daily quest. Throughout the week, the limit of 'Shadow Extraction' and 'Shadow Storage' had increased from 70 to 90. Izuku was waiting for some chance to get some strong monsters and make them join his shadow army.

After getting in the school uniform and saying his goodbyes to his sister, he started rushing towards UA with all his speed when he noticed something odd. He could feel they there were presence of monsters nearby. He quickly figured out that there was 'dungeon break' going on nearby and there were no heroes strong enough.