Breaking Records!

(A/n):- I'm back. Finally the exams are over. But I'm again hit with the next hurdle, having my end semester next month and practicals next week.

Man, this engineering would kill me one day. 😨

But anyways, I just wanna say. I don't know how this book reached this much reads. Thank you to all who read this and liked it. 😊

Oh! And I'll change the way the quirks of some people work to better suit the story and giving them some sort of a boost of some kind.

Anyways, on with the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------

( Third person perspective )

" This kid! " Aizawa said as he chuckled and stopped his quirk. He then showed the screen to the rest of the 39 other students.

' I definitely used my quirk on him. Yet he still scored this high. This can only mean two things, one that he does not have a strength enhancing quirk , other that my quirk didn't work on him, which I don't think is the case. ' Aizawa was thinking.

" What!! Infinity!!! "
" Just how strong is he? "
" He is pretty manly! "
" ... "
*Murmur* *Murmur* *Murmur*

These were some of the reactions some of the people were having. Mostly, everyone was shocked by his strength.

' I felt his strength had increased earlier, but i didnt knew it had increased this much. But i dont know why I'm not able to sense his power at all, Something's off. ' Bakugou was thinking while standing silently. Until his trance was broken by something the teachers said.

" You all, you better use every single drop of your energy and give it your all. Because we at UA won't be packing any punches. " Vlad said.

" We will get you to not just know your limits, we'll also break past them. That's the meaning of Plus Ultra! So give it your all everyone. " Aizawa said.

The teachers then started all the different tests, one of them would be the instructor for the test while the other would take the readings. For the first test, they brought out a machine and made everyone stand in line. The machine was a punching machine, which would record the strength of normal punches they had, without their quirk. Just to measure their natural fitness.

Aizawa had asked Izuku to go last, so he was standing at the back of the line. One after another, everyone came and punched the machine. Many had great scores. The highest that were scored utill then was around 1500.

Soon the time came for Izuku to punch. The studenta started talking among themselves.

" How much do you think he will score? " A guy with yellow hair asked.

" Well, if he had a strength quirk, then we'll get to see his raw strength." The girl said 'But one thing I am wondering is, why did sensei put him last. Unless....... ' A girl with black ponytail realised something as the look on her face changed.

* Bang *

The attention of everyone was drawn in by what just happened. The green haired boy had stood in front of the punching machine and extended his hand so that it was an inch away from the surface of the punch area. In a flash, he had hit the punching area of the machine with what seemed like a One-inch punch.

The punch was strong enough to send small shockwaves towards the students. They imagined what it would be if they were the ones receiving the punch. This sent a chill down most of the people's spine.