Secret Quest ?

( Third person perspective )

As soon as he had discovered the location, Izuku planned to go there and catch the person. From his location, a normal person would need at least 10- 15 minutes to reach his location, that was if he would be in an extremely fast vehicle, but not for him.

Izuku looked around the room and once again checked if there was anyone nearby, and confirmed that no body was there. He instantly activated two of his skills that he had probably used the most, 'Quicksilver' and 'Stealth', Making him invisible, and slowing down everything around him.

Getting out of the class he saw that people were still filled around the exit and the stairs leading downstairs, making it impossible to go through without moving them aside by force.

' Dammit, these people, there isn't any way out without pushing them out of the way and alerting them... ' Izuku thought while looking at the crowd.

' Or... I could find a different way out. ' he thought as he looked at the window.

' Hehe, I'm crazy probably, this is the fourth floor,.... Ah well, we'll see what happens later. '  he began walking towards the window, checked if anyone was looking at the window , then opened it.

When he looked out, the building looked tall, which it totally was. He thought about whether or not the fall would hurt, took a few steps back then jumped out of the window after rushing towards it.

' This was a bad idea... ' is what was going through his head.

When he landed on the ground, he had Face-planted right into the ground. He was surprised he wasn't hurt anywhere as this might not be considered as physical damage, But decided to proceed further.

' I'm an idiot, now I should quickly move to where that aura was. ' he thought , laughing internally.

As soon as he locked on again onto the aura, he noticed something, the aura was at the same place but gradually getting weaker.

' Shit! This isn't a time for jokes. ' he got serious and instantly started rushing towards the location.

By the time he reached the place, he felt the aura was close to nothing. The place he had reached was some sort of giant dome building. He felt the auras of the people being inside of the building and thus opened the door, but at this point it was useless.

One of the two auras had completely dissapeared, he only saw a small fist-sized cloud of purple smoke in front of him which was shrinking very quickly in front of him.

He tried to run quickly ahead and catch whatever it was but he only phased through it. In the next second, the aura of the other person also vanished with the smoke cloud.

' Someone was here, I was just a little late, but don't worry whoevee you are, Mr. Breaking and entering, I have memorised both of your auras. If we meet ever again, then I'll know who you were. ' he said as he looked around.

The thing was huge from the inside, there were also 3 more smaller domes present inside of it. The structures inside resembled many various locations. One was like a destroyed city, one was like some mountain area, one was a lake area, and others. Thinking of not staying there for too long, he decided to go out and report back to Aizawa or All Might about what he found, so he began running back while still keeping the skills activated.

By the time he reached the main gate, the reporters had already been sent out and nobody was outside. He quietly looked around for an empty hiding spot and went there to deactivate his skills.