t w o

I tightly wrapped a fuzzy towel around my body once I stepped out of the warm shower. After leaving the deluxe bathroom my parents bought for me, I proceeded to my walk-in-closet.

As I slid open the sliding doors of my cabinet, articles of clothing caught my eye. I fingered them ever so gently while picturing the outfit in my mind.

Despite the fact that it's already evening, it's still 32 degrees outside. So, I decided on a fit white top and checkered themed bell pants.

I tied my hair into a loose top knot to get it out of my face as I did my everyday makeup: foundation, lipstick, lipgloss, cheek tint, mascara, and contour.

Once I didn't look like a shitty bitch, I let my hair cascade past my elbows then soothingly combed it to detangle. I jammed to One Direction songs while goofing off as I fixed myself up.

I brought my hairbrush to my lips as I sang my fucking heart out in front of the mirror, "They don't know about the things we do! They don't know about the I Love Yous..."

"Oh shit," I cursed once I heard my phone chime its ringtone. I placed my hairbrush and hair dryer down then placed my phone on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Audrey, it's Ian!"

A cold shiver went down my spine as I heard my boyfriend's voice from my phone. It's been so long since I last heard him over the phone...

"Baby, yeah! What's up?"

"Baby girl, I missed you..."

His sweet and seductive voice had my heart leaping and butterflies flying around in the pit of my stomach.

I smirked, saying, "Awww, I missed you too, babe..."

My parents always approved of our relationship after learning he passed and will be studying in an Ivy League School.

They never really paid attention to his attitude as long as he sets a good image to our family and won't be the source of ruining the Chandlers' name.

To be honest, I found it really selfish and they never even bothered making time to get to know my wonderful boyfriend since junior year.

"I heard you're going to camp?"

"Yep."

"Which one?"

"There is this socializing camp my parents are planning for me to attend for at least a month..."

"You do know there is only one socializing camp there in Los Angeles, right?"

"No..." I replied, widening my eyes at my utter ignorance.

"Castra Kappa Pi."

I snapped my fingers, remembering, "I heard of that, place..."

"Great. So, why are you going there, exactly?"

I rolled my eyes in disgust, "Technically, my parents want me to go there because they think I lack socializing skills..." I didn't have to explain the entire story to him since he knows my backstory from the back of his hand.

As I heard him sneer, I couldn't help stretch my lips into a thin smile, "Really? Well that's bullshit, Audrey!"

"Annoying as fuck, trust me!" I said.

"Well I hope I could go there and see you though... you know, before you go to camp and stuff like that..."

"Me too..." I sighed wistfully, tapping my fingers against the hard wooden desk.