• A U T H O R •

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination, or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

(Credits to some books and movies I was inspired by. Not to worry, I was able to switch up the setting and idea the scenerios were from.)

Hey, guys, thank you so much for reading my story and finishing this incredible journey with Audrey and Alex.

It's been fun writing this story. I went through an emotional roller coaster! I hope you enjoyed reading this book.

I found myself grow and learn so much more from writing. After rereading the story, I noticed my skills were below the charts but at the end, all that hardwork paid off.

I'm not the best writer nor the best story teller but my passion towards writing is devoted into this story.

This was the second the story I ever published, I'm not an advanced author, and squeezing this in between everything is a lot of work. All I really want was to spread and express my love towards writing out there.

This would not have been possible without my sister's support, my friends' encouragement and mostly importantly, God's everything.

Hopefully, you loved this book as much as I do. Millions of thanks for supporting this story. Please comment, vote and share this story to your friends.

 Please comment, vote and share this story to your friends

C R E D I T S

PICTURE: Pinterest
IMAGE EDIT: Over
THEME SONG: What Am I by Why Don't We, Memories by Maroon 5

Never forget...

"Your dreams are waiting to become realities..."
-Intelligent_Bookworm

*Don't forget to read my other work, Falling For You, out now!*