f i f t e e n

Time has passed, and me and Alex are getting along pretty well. We're basically like peas in a pod. We always hang around each other when we have time, and vent when we needed a shoulder to cry on.

Today, Alex invited me for a long motorcycle ride to the beach later at 5 PM. At first I was pretty confused about the situation but I figured that he might have needed to release the things rumbling in his head.

Madison and Erika insisted on helping me look gorgeous earlier today. How many times did I have to tell them it wasn't a date? It's somewhat like a therapy session, that's all.

I admired my reflection at the floor length mirror: I wore a black thin jacket with white sleeves (somewhat a varsity jacket), and pink roses on the top right part of the black fabric. I had also had a fit white shirt on the inside and dark blue jeans along with boots.

Madison took her time and braided my hair tightly. Honestly, I felt like an emo freak at that moment since the dark eye shadow really popped. Much worse than Zoë. But I have to admit, it's good style.

Just on time, there was a knock on out front porch. Erika smirked at me, mouthing, "Go get him!" In response, I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out playfully.

My fingers traced over the door knob slowly before turning it. The door swung open to reveal Alex Cooper in a black undershirt, his toned and bulging muscled arms showing, as he sported denim pants, a chained cross, and worn out rubber shoes with two white helmets on either side of his hands.

His mouth dropped slightly before a word came out, "H-Hey."

"Hey," I grinned, walking out of the cabin, not bothering to bid my friends a goodbye, "Where are we going?"I cocked a brow at him.

"Let's take a ride around the beach," He said, spinning his keys in his fingers, "Isn't that what I told you earlier today?"

Right before us was a shiny and black motorcycle while truly speaks to this scumbag standing beside me. Alex tossed me one of the helmets and luckily, I caught it.

I continued to stare at the mobile as I clicked on the helmet.

Alex nodded his head towards the sweet ride, "Hop on," He instructed before taking a seat in the motorcycle and turning the keys in.

I was quite unsure. I gave the vehicle an unsured smile, "Are you sure this is safe?" I demanded, "With you driving it, I don't think so."

"Are you saying I'm a careless driver?!" He blinked, pretending to be shreded by my words, "If I were then I won't be here today."

Okay, he does have a point. I'll give him that.

I stuck a hand on my hip, sharply saying, "Do we really have to ride that... thing?"

Oh my gosh, I sound like a very wealthy teenager who is so very choosy, somewhat spoiled, when it comes to... I don't know.... everything?!

"It took so long to rent this."

Gulping, I sat behind Alex, my legs either side of the ride. I pressed my lips into a thin line as I chanted a small prayer.

Alex asked me, "Have you ever rode a motorcycle?" He said from the front, holding on tightly to the handles.

"N-No?"

"Push yourself closer to me, "He growled in a demanding and dominant voice, noticing that we were beginning to move.

As I continued to panic, I pressed my head against Alex's back, my arms tightly and shakily locked around his waist as if I was suffocating him to death.