t w e n t y s i x

It was 7 PM, two hours before my curfew, and I still had time to tell Alex everything that just happened.

A L E X: What the fuck? That's bullshit, Audrey. >:(

M E: I'm still bitter about it, but before I sleep, I'm going to save our pics and your # on a flash drive.

A L E X: Great idea, idiot.

M E: Thanks :/

A L E X: You know what, I'm coming over rn.

Right now? Seriously?! What if he gets caught? We have high defense security in our place! How is he going to get through that?

I'm not letting him risk his life for me! When I mean risk, I'm talking about my parents who might catch him lurking in the night, not the security attractions.

M E: No, Alex, I'm fine, trust me.

M E: Alex?

M E: ?¿?¿?

I got worried just thinking about all the reactions or punishments my parents are going to give Alex. A sweat of worry and nervousness trickled down my forehead.

To get him off my mind right now, I reached for my laptop and stuck the flash drive into its port. I took out my phone then began selecting pictures to save.

As I scrolled through the photos, a picture of me and Alex on our first date came across, and attracted me: it was a candid laughing picture of us together on the beach. He was carrying me by the waist, lifting me into the air.

There was even one when Alex and I practiced and had our guitar session. He was holding up his guitar and my lips were burried in his cheek.

A wave of relief flushed over me.

While waiting for a text from Alex, I ditched my work then headed to the shower, letting the fresh water and lavender soap cascade down my body.

I discarded my outfit for today then changed into a thin pastel pink shirt and matching mid thigh shorts as pajamas for bed.

Making my way out of the bathroom, I tied my hair into a sleek and tight ponytail then added powder and lip balm as well.

I was currently jamming out to a one hour loop of Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, when there was a loud thud on my window sill.

Curiously and nervously, I turned towards the window. There was a handprint written on the glass. I quickly unhooked and unhinged the locks of the windows after learning it was Alex.

Like a thief in the shadows, he jumped into my bedroom and closed the window, pulling down the curtains while I lunged to the other side of the room to lock my door shut.

"You got through security?" I blinked, quite impressed of his little antic, "Never knew you had it in you, Alex..." I joked.

He walked towards me casually, "Baby, are you doubting my one of a kind skills?" He pouted then smirked, "But if you must know... I'm pretty good in bed too if you ask some girls."

Snickering, I smacked him on the head, "Oh my Lord, shut it you!" I yelped, my cheeks reddening.

My boyfriend winked at me, "I could give you a sample, you know," He made his way over to me, his hands slithering around my waist.