wisdom teeth

wholesome
words; 650
unedited
title: wisdom teeth

"do i have too," ruel pouted, looking at you with his fake puppy dog eyes. "the eyes aren't working today van dijk, and yes."

"you know i hate doctors ," he continued to whine. "I know you do but I'll be there for you, okay?"

"fine," he huffed, laying his head down on my chest. i played with his hair as we waited for the rest of the family to get. we were back in australia & it was break; so everyone was home. my parents let me stay with them for a few weeks while they travelled abroad.

we pulled into the dentists office and we entered the lobby. "hi, we're here for ruel van dijks appointment," I said to the receptionist.

she nodded and pulled up his information and told us to wait until his name was called. we sat down in the lobby and waited until his name was called.

"van dijk, ruel!" a nurse called, interrupting our pointless conversation. ruel followed the nurse into the back room. "have fun, toothless." i said as he walked away. he chuckled, flipped me off and disappeared behind the closed doors.

"you should've seen him when he got was 7," slyvie said, reminiscing.
"like, after he had a surgery?" i responded.
"no," she chuckled, "on a regular basis. he was a tall little shit. and he never listened. he was so energetic ; whenever he takes medicine like this, he gets kinda crazy."
"i can't wait to see this," i laughed.

      after the procedure.
the nurse called ruels name and coco and I walked back to his room. coco showed up afterwards, just to see his reaction. the nurse 'warned' us before we entered. im not surprised because he's ridiculous even without medicine.

"letsssss go," ruel screamed, gauze in his mouth as we walked into the door. "how you doing kiddo?"  coco asked walking over to ruel. "im fineee," he whispered. he began to dance awkwardly in his chair, then attempted to stand up, but tripping on his own feet and falling down. coco and i busted out laughing.
"you okay?" i asked looking down at him. he nodded, chuckling and stood up; he had a look of confusion across his face. he pulled coco close to him, "who's the girl over there," he asks pointing to you, "she real pretty."

"ruel, that's your girlfriend."
"seriously?"
"seriously."
"oh hell yeah," he shouts pulling me into his lap after he sat down. "hi baby," i grin while laughing. ruel pulls in for a kiss, of course i dodge it, "watch it. there's no way on the sunny side of hell im kissing you with gauze lips."

"why," he whines, pouting at me as the coco laughed. "we can spend all the time together, later baby," i said, "so let's go home." ruel nodded, we thanked the doctor and left with ruel. we walked out of the room and towards the car.

the car ride home was full of ruels shenanigans. he gave us a concert with jorja smith songs, explained his favorite kids book and just wouldn't shut up. but it was fun and his fans sure loved all the videos we took.

we arrived at home, everyone left for their rooms/ offices and ruel and i went to his.

"how you feeling babe?" i asked as he walked into the bathroom. "i don't know," he said poking his cheeks, "do i look like a chipmunk?" i laughed, looking at him. "definitely."

"but would you still hit tho?" "ruel!" i said, hitting his arm, "maybe." "well then can w-," he asked before i cut him off. "baby, your delirious, let's chill and then see what happens later on." "sooo netflix and chill?"

"if you act right." i said. "aight mamas, we'll see," he said winking at me with exaggeration and raising his hands as he left the bathroom. he's and idiot but he's my idiot.

KAYS THOUGHTS
words: 651
hope you all are living good. arrivederci !
- kay ⭐️

10.9.19