nerf war

wholesome - blurb
words; 274
unedited

attempting to hold my laughter in, i ran towards ruel, my nerf gun by my side. the tour bus was parked at the venue and we practically had the whole venue and it's parking lot to ourself. i searched around the corner of the backyard, and saw him hiding behind the entrance gate, on his phone.

i lifted the nerf gun and aimed at him. i hit him in the back and his jaw dropped. "what the fuck?" he turned around, looking at me.

"where did you come from?" he laughed running towards me. i shrugged, bolting towards the bus, laughs erupting from my mouth.

i reached the bus, pushing the door shut. a smirk plastered across my face as i taunted the boy. i locked the door, traversing to the back of the bus. "why is he locked out?" michelle asked, laughing slightly at his pissed expression. im winning in the nerf war, and i can't let him back in."

michelle just chuckled, watching as ruel attempted to open the door. as laid in ruels bed, chilling, little did i know that Joel was returning from a shop, and let ruel in. my back faced to him, i scrolled thru instagram. i turned around, seeing ruel pointing his nerf gun at me. "shit."

"damn right," he laughed, shooting a bunch of them at me. i laughed, running toward the front of the bus. next thing i knew, ruel tackled me into the ground. we both broke out into laughter as michelle and joel watched us in amusement. they laughed, watching us bicker over the nerf guns.

"this is never going to get old."

KAYS THOUGHTS ❤️
hi guys. send requests ! i hope you're having a great day/night!
words; 274
unedited
10.13.19