↳ pregnancy test

angst
words; 250 [ series : blurb ]
unedited

___

my car pulled up to my house, as i placed it in park, i climbed out of the front seat, heading towards the front door. although no one was home, i ran upstairs my room and adjacent bathroom. placing the pharmacy bag on the cold bathroom counter, i slid down the wall, my head in my hands. this can't be happening. there's no way. what if he leaves me. it felt like thousands of thoughts crossed my mind. the only way I was going to get answers was if i took the test. i stood up, following the directions and set a timer.

i paced around the bathroom, waiting for the timer to go off. i picked at my nails, apprehension filled my mind as the ding went off. i walked slowly towards the test, peaking at the screen.

two pink lines plastered on the test.

i'm pregnant. i immediately broke down sobbing onto the floor. we're 20. there's way we can manage a child, especially with his career. there's no possible way. will he leave me? should i- ?

it felt like it was never ending. like my mind wouldn't stop. how would i tell him? what would our families think? eventually, i became so exhausted that i placed the tests into a ziploc bag, hid them near my feminine products; and climbed into my bed. my head pressed against the pillow, thoughts still racing in my mind as i attempted to fall asleep. then, i head the front door unlock and ruels voice echo through my home.

this was going to be a long journey.

KAYS THOUGHTS
hola! this is the first imagine in the series!
this one is very short compared to the lengths of the others. it's more of an introductory blurb. thanks for reading and i hope you're thriving! ❤️