face masks

wholesome
words; 543
unedited

i always had a thing for skincare. i loved doing face masks and relaxing and practically everything skincare related. it was my way of relaxing and taking time off. ruel knew of my love for skincare, he always laughed at me when I asked him if he wanted to do a face mask. he constantly made fun of me for it.

this evening I decided to do a face mask and take a bath. as i was applying the mud mask to my face, ruel walked into our shared bathroom.

"hey baby," he said, kissing me on the cheek, "what ya doing?"

"i'm putting on a face mask and then i'm going to take a bath," i replied looking at him. a questioning look crossed his face.

"can i do one too?" he asked, genuinely.

i turned around and looked at him with an amused face, "you want to do a face mask?", i asked, attempting to hide my laughs.

"yeah, I mean you gotta keep the skin clear somehow. "

"ok, are you getting in the bath too?"
"yeah," he smiled, winking at me. i hit his chest playfully, "ok, go change into your robe," I told him while applying the rest of my face mask on. "what robe. why would i have a fricking robe?" he asked, dumbfounded. "just borrow my extra one," i replied, pointing to my dresser.

about 5 minutes later ruel walked in with his bathrobe, a large smile plastered on his face.

"i'm ready to be pampered," he cheered with his hands in the air, "ok," i chuckled as he sat on the edge of the tub.

i started applying the mud mask on his face as he watched me in amazement. "why is it so cold?" he complained, pretending to shiver. "i don't know baby," i told him, laughing at his uncomfortable state. i eventually finished and put on a 10 minute timer.

ruel and i sat on the floor of the bathroom, it was comfortably quiet and ruel was playing with my hair as i scrolled through instagram. my head rested against his chest as we humed to a jorja smith.

"y/nnnnnn", he whined, poking at his face.
"yes?"
"this hurts like shit,"he whines while looking at me.

"it's supposed to sting, it's clearing out your pores," I looked up at my him then returned to looking at my phone.

"we only have 30 seconds," i said, getting up. he nodded, getting up as soon as i got up. ruel and i both washed out masks off and put on moisturizer.

"sooo, what do we do now?", he asked. "well we can sleep now, or take a bath," i replied, looking at him & waiting for his decision.

"i vote bath," ruel replied, smiling bright. i nodded in response and we both climbed in. ruel went in first and wrapped his arms around me as soon as I climbed in.

"you know, you're really beautiful," ruel whispered in my ear, " and i love you."

my smile grew wide as i replied back, " i love you too, and thanks for doing this with me. i was surprised i guess."

"yeah, but it was fun, i guess. i get why you do it. and no problem, baby."

liked by alessiasmusic, armaniblanco, and 327,018

oneruel: she finally got me to do it

view all 62,189 comments
cocovandijk: finally. you're dry ass skin was not it.
oneruel: i know you're not talking.
ruelrandom: i love this sm

-
KAYS THOUGHTS ❤️
wholesome
words; 543
unedited