sleepy after tour

dedicated to bilsbubbles
wholesome
words; 569
unedited

__

the screams of the crowd roared as you watched from the front row. ruel was currently on the last song in the set list, not thinkin bout you. you, and every other fan sang the end of the lyrics, as he yelled, "thank you Los Angeles!". an enormous grin plastered on his face as his fans continued to scream.

like every other night of the tour, you ran towards the backstage entrance; security letting you by as you waited for ruel. he ran off of stage, running directly towards you. "hi, baby," you cheered, a huge smile on your face as you held your arms open. he ran directly into your arms, wrapping his arms around your waist, lifting you up of the ground. you giggled, placing a kiss to his lips. "hey, angel," he looked at you, adoring your presence. he gently placed you down, kissing your forehead. "thanks for watching the show," he said shyly, sort of like a child.

he always got nervous, and excited when you watched his shows. free time and ready were pretty emotional albums, yet when he met you, he wrote a whole albums full of love songs about you. this kid was madly in love with you. the smile he wore never left his face when he was with you.

"always," you said, pulling him backstage playfully. you ran to his prep room, both laughing excitedly. it always felt like the first date, or the first kiss. he loved spending time with you, as you did with him.

the team adored your relationship, and how you made each other happy. after months of convincing, your parents finally let you go on tour with. the team packed up their stuff and equipment as you and ruel headed for the tour bus. the tour bus was parked farther away, hence ruel and i ran into plenty of fans; although they were behind a blockade.

"hello, peoples!" he yelled, running towards them as the security followed. meanwhile, you headed to the bus, waiting for him. you recorded his cute interactions with his fans and then changing into comfortable clothes.

eventually, ruel popped into the tour bus, tackling you on the couch. "baby." you said, a look of playful disgust across your face. "what?"

"i love you and shit, but you're sweaty and i've showered. please, pretty please, go shower." ruel climbed off of you, pretending to pout and walking towards the shower. "love you."

"if you love me, you'll shower with me." he whispered, wriggling his eyebrows and winking at you. "just take the damn shower," you responded, laughing. after his detoxing shower, he returned to the front of the bus, where you resided on the couch.

"hi mamas," he whispered, the nightly exhaustion catching up to him. he did it practically every night after the concert. his energy, and yours, would burn out and you'd fall asleep. now, a random movie was playing on the monitor; you opened your arms for him. he climbed into your arms, placing his head on your chest; as you laid on the couch. he listened to your soothing heartbeat as you played with his hair. at the moment, he was like puddy in your hands.

he was able to be vulnerable with you and you with him; it was one of the best things about your relationship. eventually, you both fell asleep as the team arrived.