nap time

rain pattered against my apartment's window, as nightfall approached. covers laid against my body, as i scrolled aimlessly through social media. i was to tired to do anything relatively productive, yet to awake to fully fall asleep. eventually, the sound of my tv faded out of my mind as i texted ruel.

bby gUrL 💛
babyyyyyy

rueliooo

sweet facee

ruelioo <3
yeah ? you okay ?

bby gUrL 💛
can you come over?

ruelioo <3
i have some stuff to do, maybe later?

bby gUrL 💛
pleaseeee :(

ruelioo <3
omw

read 10 mins. ago

the sound of my front door opening startled me slightly, breaking me out of my thoughts. i jumped out of bed, throwing off the covers and running downstairs. as soon as i saw ruel, i humored playfully into his arms, as he picked me up, placing a kiss gently on my lips as he placed me down.

"i missed your tall headass," i whispered, giving him my infamous puppy dog eyes. he laughed, merely shaking his head and picked me up again, placing his hands under my thighs for support. honestly, ruel acted like a asshole and a 5 year old, or as his mom calls him "a little shit", most of the time; yet, when he's with me he's incredibly comfortable, sweet and vulnerable. he never really showed that to the public, until freetime was created, and released.

he carried me upstairs, placing me down on the bed and spinning slightly to land next to me. "okay," he said, propping himself up on his arm and making eye contact with me, "what do you want to do?"

"nap," i said simply, shrugging my shoulders. he chuckled under his breath, looking at me. "not that i don't want to nap with you, but you could've napped by yourself."

"i know, but it's better with you."

"i'm flattered," ruel laughed, laying himself down and rolling onto of me. a giggle escaped my lips, "what're you doing?"

"napping on top of you."

"okay," i said shrugging, "i love you and shit, but can you move slightly to the side, because i can't breathe."

ruel shifted his weight, his head now resting between my shoulder my chest; i ran my fingers slowly through his hair, slightly massaging his head as he feel asleep. "i love you, and shit," i whispered, giggling lightly he tightened his arms around my waist. his way of saying it back.

KAYS THOUGHTS 💤

hellooo. this is wack. i may add more later. i have writers block. send help & ideas. thank you and love you ! <3