Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning after being carried into bed with my blankets all around me. I had been tucked in last night too, as it seems. I smiled to myself as I got out of bed and followed my nose downstairs to where I could smell the yummyness being cooked from the kitchen downstairs. I walked into the kitchen slowly and had a seat next to the island counter.

“See you’ve gotten up finally.” Justine said. I nodded. “Your father will be home early today, he wanted me to tell you. That’s not going to stop Jerry from taking you out and about, though. Oh, he wanted me to give you this.” she said. She handed over to me a white iPhone 4S with a charger and headphones. I grinned like a maniac and turned it on to start playing with it.

“Good morning, everybody,” Jerry called as he waltzed into the kitchen. “Oh, she’s got her phone. We lost her, Justine,” Jerry said giving me a hug from behind.

“Hey, if my father calls I have to know how to pick up... right?” I said to him. “Most people are all for learning.”

“Since when is learning playing... Dragon Story?” Jerry asked me, raising his eyebrow a bit. “Really, Abriella? Dragon Story?”

“But the little dragons are so cute!” I said to him as a plate of food was placed in front of me. I put my phone down on the table and locked it and started to go after my pancakes. I looked outside and noticed it was raining out.

“Guess we’re not doing anything big and exciting today. How about a movie marathon of anything you want and a game of twenty questions?” Jerry asked. I nodded as I sipped my tea. “Fantastic. Oh, by the way, your father upgraded your laptop for you as well. The new box is sitting in his office, I’ll get it for you.” he said.

“I’m gonna change into sweatpants and a t-shirt!” I shouted to him as I went a different way than him upstairs. I shut my door and went through my closet and found a black pair of Hollister yoga pants and a white Taylor Swift tour t-shirt. I brushed through my hair a bit and tied it up in a bun on my head. I grabbed my phone next and went downstairs into the living room to meet Jerry.

“So, you have to get Twitter. I mean it’s like, the best thing. Oh, what are we watching?” he asked me.

“I wanna watch Harry Potter!” I said happily. Jerry laughed at me as he stopped me from my bouncing. I guess I started bouncing. I went onto my laptop and went onto Twitter. Obviously I knew what it was. I just got a new one instead, signing up with my username AbriellaCowell. I went through some people to follow and found Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, those people. Then I found my fathers Twitter. I figured I’d follow him too.

“Which one do you wanna start at? Personally I think Half-Blood Prince is one of the best ones. Oh, give me! I’ll follow some people for you!” he said, snatching my laptop, well, MacBook Pro, away from me and clicking around on Twitter.

“Fine. Half-Blood Prince is one of the best ones, I wanna start there.” I said to him. He nodded as he kept clicking around on my laptop, so it was up to me to start up the movie.

“Okay, come here!” he said to me. I scooted over next to him and looked at my screen. “One Direction. In order, Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Liam and Louis are taken though, dammit. Zayn’s been rumored to be taken, as well. So its just Niall and Harry. But, out of all five, which one is the cutest?” he asked me. Umm, they’re all hot. How the hell was I supposed to decide?