Chapter 4

After the movie, I spent the remainder of the day with my dad and the boys of One Direction and their girlfriends. We all joked around and had a good time. When we weren’t conversing with the boys, my dad and I were trying to build somewhat of a relationship. I’m proud of myself, like Jerry said, I’ve opened up a lot. The new attitude I’ve acquired surprised me. I mean, I was talking to Niall with no problem. If this was me a week ago, I wouldn’t have been able to get one word out of my mouth unless Emily was there to cheer me on. I feel accomplished. I texted that to Jerry and he was he was proud of me, but then he said to put the phone down and talk with my father and the hot boys. He also said he had surprises for me later.

It was pretty hard to pay attention when I had Niall sitting next to me staring at me, and when Louis was yelling about something stupid. Louis and Eleanor were on the loveseat together, with Liam and Danielle next to them. Harry was laying on the floor and Zayn was on the other side of my father, who was sitting on the other side of me. I could smell what Justine was cooking from the kitchen, and boy did it smell good. I was tempted to get up but then again, the conversation is really interesting right now.

“Harry, why in the world would you walk around naked on a plane?” my dad asked. We all laughed, including Niall who seemed to be distant from everyone else.

“It was hot in the cabin! Everybody was asleep!” Harry complained.

“Harry, just because everyone was asleep doesn’t mean you can walk around the cabin naked. Even if you did have a blanket covering you,” he added. Harry grunted.

“No offense Harry, but if I had seen that on a plane, I would have screamed.” I added to the conversation. That made everybody in the room laugh like crazy.

“What if I had a nice body - which I do,” Harry stated with a flirty wink.

“I still would have screamed,” I said. Harry looked offended as we continued to laugh.

“Harry, even I was scared, and I knew you were getting up naked with just a blanket around you,” Liam said. That didn’t seem to make Harry feel any better, but we were all too busy laughing to care. That sounds bad, doesn’t it?

“Hey, we’ve gotta go. I have to bring El back home.” Louis said. I saddened a little bit. The boys were gonna leave me, Niall was gonna leave. My father got up with them and I followed him to say goodbye to all the boys for the night.

“You boys have got a day off tomorrow, enjoy the rare occasion.” My father said.

“Do something fun for a change, Uncle Simon.” Liam said to him. My father rolled his eyes.

“Just because you have the day off doesn’t mean that I have one as well. I’ve got to work with Little Mix tomorrow for a bit. You’d know all about that, wouldn’t you Zaynie?” my dad said, teasing the crap out of Zayn.

“Uh... um... bye!” Zayn said, rushing out of the house. Meanwhile, all the other boys stopped by to hug me before they left. Eleanor and Danielle said they’d be in touch with Jerry and I for some time next week as they ran out the door behind the boys. I skipped over to Justine while my dad walked them out and sat at the island.