Chapter 3

I couldn't help but stare. Her black hair looked so smooth all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. My eyes traveled to hers filled with rage and annoyance. I was too distracted by looking at her that I didn't realize she started walking toward me until I felt a hand grab my hair. She pulled my head back, my back arching as I whimper in pain. She pulled my hair until I was laying on the bed. she swung her leg across so she was straddling me. I try to get out from under her. then out of nowhere, I felt a stinging on my cheek. I realized that she slapped me. I stopped struggling to look up at her with a look of shock on my face.

"What was that for" I yelled at her.

" I came in here to stop the tantrum you just had" She lifted one hand from my hair and pointed a finger to her head" I can feel it and it's pissing me off"

"what?" I responded in confusion.

She then slid her hand down the side of my face "shhh darling, I didn't tell you to speak".

"And why should I listen to you," I ask her

"Because I control whether you get to live or die" I stare at her in disbelief

She then gets off of me and starts to walk toward the door, she grabs the handle, opens the door then turns to me still on the bed staring at her.

"Hey no more of the shit you just did I have work to do," she tells me she does a little wave than leaves and I'm left on the thinking about the devastatingly beautiful woman.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
290 words

Vote and Comment!!
Briefly edited