Chapter 5

She chuckles to herself because of my question.

" A mate is something I have been cursed with, but I will find a use for you. Since your going to be stuck here because I dont want someone else to find you"

She then grabs the back of my shirt and starts dragging me. I  try to struggle and get out of her hands, but it doesn't work. She has a grip made of iron.

"where are you taking me?''I wine out.

"Its dinner time, as you probably didn't notice that you haven't eaten in a while, I can't have you die on me now can I," she says and looks at me like I'm the dumbest thing she has ever seen.

"You don't have to look at me like that," I say getting annoyed.

" Don't give me attitude, and what did I say about speaking?" I don't know how I should respond to that so I stay silent. she stops walking and lifts me up by my shirt. I whimper and grab unto her hand to lift myself up to try to lessen the pain of my shirt was digging into my throat.

A sneer formed on her face while I struggle to get out of her hands.

"What did I say about speaking?" she asked angrily. I tried to speak but the words didn't form right. I instead spouted out some sort of gibberish.

''what'' she said while moving her face closer to mine.

''N-not to'' I stutter out.

''Not to what'' she asked getting irritated that I wasn't giving her the answer she wanted.

''Y-you said n-not to speak unless y-you asked'' her expression turned a lot lighter. She looked pleased with what I said.

''See that wasn't so hard now was it'' I shook my head hoping she would be fine with it. She set me on the ground barely being gentle, but this time instead of pulling me by my shirt. She wrapped her hand around my wrist a little too tight. She then started walking dragging me along with her. She was going a little to fast that I kept tripping over my feet.

It didn't take long until we made it to the dining room. The room was small like it was only meant for a couple people. The table and there were two chairs. There was nothing on the table except for a crisp white table cloth.

I was hoping to get my own chair. She sat down in a chair, hand still on my wrist. She tugged me toward her, and I resisted.

''come'' she told me with a demanding voice that left no room for question. I moved closer but I stopped right beside her not wanting to get any closer.

''sit'' she said and patted her lap with her other hand. I made no attempt to do as she said. She noticed this and pulled me unto her lap while I tried to get out off of her hands. She didn't seem affected what so ever. She pulled me unto her lap, wrapped her arms around my waist. All while I was struggling. She pulled me closer to her body put her mouth by my ear, and I could feel her hot breath on my neck.

'' You want a repeat of earlier'' A shiver went down my back as she spoke. I stopped my moving and went completely still not wanting her to hurt me.

''Good girl'' she purred out. I felt strangely elated when she praised me, I wanted her to tell me over and over again. But that thought did not stick right with me. Apart from me wanted to puke at her presence, but another part wanted something a lot more.

I guess she noticed me calm down and she held on me loosened. A lady in a maid outfit of sorts appeared. She had a long skirt and full sleeves colored a greyish blue. The maid came in with food, but there was only one plate. The lady set it on the table in front of us. I was hoping I would be the one to eat it. Then as If she knew, I heard the voice behind me say.

''Go on and eat darling'' and so that was what I did

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

720 words

Vote and Comment!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I made this one a longer its still not the longest ,but I hope you injoy.

Please upvote it shows me you are enjoying my story and please comment I welcome constructive criticism. Also if you see any mistakes please tell me so I can fix them.

Have a good day!

Briefly edited