Chapter 7

I woke up feeling sore, and in the same room, I was in when I woke up here. I  sat up to see the chain around my ankle. I lifted up my hand to feel my neck for the source of the pain. I tried to touch it, but I just made it hurt more. So I went to the bathroom to have a look. I needed to use the bathroom more than the urge to look. After I was done, I was washing my hand, I looked up and saw two red marks. I felt a sense of panic wash over me, but before I started to full-on panic she appeared in the bathroom doorway. She didn't look very pleased. I knew she was the one who hurt me.

''What the fuck did you do to me!'' I yelled at her in anger.

''I did what I wanted'' She responded obviously annoyed at the fact I yelled at her.

'' what gives you the right to do that'' I yelled back

''Oh is the little girl getting mad over a little blood'' she sneered '' Your ganna have to deal with it, you are my mate''

''You never actually told me what a mate is, and even so, It doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want to me'' I yelled at her again.

'' That's exactly what being my mate means, I can do whatever I want with you. You are just a feeble little human'' she said while walking closer and looking down on me.

''S-so.. your also a feeble little human, but instead of being normal you-you kidnap people'' I said not yelling this time, but I was trying to grasp onto something to fire back at her with. She then laughed at what I thought was my horrible comeback, but instead, she said

'' Its because I'm not human'' she snorted.

''w-what?'' I respond shocked. I then felt a gust of wind and she appeared behind me. I was about to scream, but she wrapped an arm over my shoulder and she put her head on my other shoulder and whispered ''shhhhhh'' while she put her finger over my mouth to shush me. I was stunned by her actions that I didn't notice that she snaked her arm around my waist.

After multiple seconds she moved the hand in front of my mouth. She lowered her arm a little and moved it across to my shoulder brushing my right breast in the process. I felt a heat rise up to my face from the contact.

We stood like that for a couple minutes, I liked the feeling of her arms around my body. It made me feel like I was loved and cared for, but I knew I could never have truly have happiness. I felt tears form in my eyes, I was trying to blink them away when she said.

''I'm a vampire darling'' Then the tears I had been trying so hard to keep in were set free.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

507 words

Please vote and comment!
Comment so hear what you think of my story!!

Briefly edited