Chapter 16

Evagline's pov

I quikely as soon as I noticed a survant start to swing a bat at my mates head. She slumped over after she was knocked unconcious. I was about to launch myself over the table to kill the girl that hit her ,but was stopped by my father.

"My darling daughter lets talk this over" he said. He then quikely shot a glace at one of the gaurds and nudged his head in the direction of Alana. The gaurd then walked up to her,throw her over his shoulder and walked out of the room.

"what the fuck are you doing with her?" I hiss at him in anger.

"I am going to care of her" he said emphasizing care " untill we come to an agreement"

" You have never wanted anything from me untill now" I said angrly.

" well something has just come up" he said calmly.

"And whats so important that you need to take my mate from me" I continued to hiss at him.

" There is a man high up in the government that would like to marry one of my daughters, the human girl is here to make sure you agree" He states.

I immediately saw red," And why cant you marry her off ,she hasent met her mate yet"

"I have different plans for your sister" says glancing and pointing his hand at her.

"I dont give a fuck what kind of plans you have. I am not your pawn that you can do anything you want with, and where did you take my fucking mate" I yell still angry.

"I will tell you if you agree otherwise she will be in my possession" father spoke.

"Give her back" I hiss and slam my fist into the table making a dent.

" Do Not Damage My Property and you will agree if you want that pathetic mate of yours back, got it?" he said standing up and rising his voice.

I slump back into my seat and put my face into my hands taking a deep breath thinking over my actions.

"Ill agree to this marriage ,but I have terms and conditions I want to see her now" I sigh out.

" I will let you see her after we discuss this" he said happy with himslef that he got me to agree. "how about you come to my office tommorow morning"

"fine" I say with a raised voice. I stand up and slam my chair into the table with enough force to make a loud noise ,but not break anything and start walking to the door.

" Dont slam the chair young lady!" my mother yells at me.

"fuck you" I say over my shoulder to her. I can hear my sister laugh as I exit through the doors.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
463 words

Vote!

Please comment what you think about the story so far and any tips for future writing!!