Chapter 15

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I was whearing a dark red, mid thigh dress with very wide and long sleeve's . I think that I looked really nice, but I had queasy feeling in my stomache. I was afraid that her rest of he family was as scary as her brother. I then walk ou of the bathroom to see her in jeans, leather jacket and combat boots.

"your not dressing up, I thought he said to change?" ,I ask slightly tilting my head in confusion.

"Fuck that, and you should be less worried about my clothes and more about my lovely family" she said sweetly.

She then grabbed my wrist and we walked down multiple hallways until we stood in front of a big door. She let go of my hand as the servants that are on ethier side of the door pushed it open. Inside there was a man and woman at the table head. There was also the man from the other day sitting across a woman and there was two empty chairs on opposite sides of the table. The table was smaller than I thought it would be, I thought it would be larger because the door was so huge.

Mistress leaned over and whisperd in my ear ,"you go sit beside my sister I'll sit beside my brother"

I tugged on her jacket ,like a child would their mother, and she turned her head to look at me and I gave her a look that seemed to say do I have to.

"Yes, and you will be fine, I'm just across the table human"

I let go of her shirt and reluctantly do as I was told. As soon as I sat down survants start bringing out food ,they placed a plate infront of every one except me. I didnt really expect to be feed, knowing how I was treated by her brother. Mistress dosent touch her food when its brought out.

I then see her quikely stand up and reach her hand out toward me when I feel a pain in the back of my head as every thing fades to black.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

360 words

Vote and comment!!
Please comment what you would like to see happen in this story so I can make it more enjoyable for you to read and Sorry this ones a little short.

Also please recomend books you enjoy, im looking for new things to read!