Chapter 17

Evagline's pov

I couldnt sleep. So I layed in my bed tossing and turning the whole night dozzing of once or twice. I got out of bed around five feeling heavy. I go to the kitchen looking around in the cubbards for somthing to eat ,but ended up just having a glass of blood.

Feeling a little better I made my why to my fathers office. I opened the office door and I didnt expect him to already be there. He was sitting at his desk dooing what looked like paper work.

" sit,sit" he said when I walked in.

I walked to the chair in front of his desk as he moved his papers to the side of his desk. He then pulled out a another paper from one of the drowers and placed it on the desk infront of me.

"This is the contract you will be signing if you want the human girl back" he tells me while placeing a pen beside the paper.

I look over the paper, It says in simplest terms that I have to marry jacob evans if I want my mate back. I reluctantly took the paper looking over it to make sure he wasent screwing me over. I signed it. I then let out a sigh while looking at what felt like a mistake on paper.

"when will it be" I asked.

"what" he questioned.

"the wedding" I sighed out defeated.

" Oh, it hasnt been decided yet" he answerd honestly.

"well make it soon" I said getting agitated.

" but you have centuries" he said giving me a look.

"But my mate dosent" I hissed out at him. I stood up from my chair and walked to the door.

I looked over my shoulder and asked "Where is she?"

"Down in the dungeon" he responded starting to get back to work.

I then walked out the door with my hands balled into fists. How dare he keep her in the dungeon who knows the kind of people we have down there and shes a human.

I walk at a fast pace to the dungeon and every time I walk past a slave they immediatly move to the side to get out of my way because I look infuriated.

I get to the metal door and slam it open. The smell off rotting flesh and blood hits me in a wave. I ignore the smell and make my way down the stairs, passing cells as the smell is stronger the farther you go in.

I then catch the scent of my mate over the rot. I follow the sent and end up in front of a cell that smells heavly of blood.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
468 words

Vote and comment!!
Comment what you would like to see from this story in the future!!
Happy holdays!!