My ePhone's cooler than your's.

To: Bobpunchezu@moocow.net

From: Moreepicthanyou@zmail.com

Subject: My ePhone's cooler than your's.

No, I actually didn't see you rolling your eyes, I was too busy talking with Gilly to notice. We were drinking the sparkling punch which, personal prefence here, isn't as good as plain old punch. But whatever.

Yeah, twerking is some messed up shit, just sayin' But I was basically owning the dance floor during Gangnam Style, you saw me right? It was pretty epic man.

You seem to dislike both of your siblings and your parents. Poor Bobbie and her dysfunctional family :( I cry at your pain.

Just so you know her name is Misha, but you would not know that considering all the mean things you've wrote about her on the stalls of the girls' bathroom. And personally I thought Misha's song was very odd and unique.

No I haven't seen your new ePhone, because I am in no way a creepy stalker like my cousin who is now in jail. But I doubt you have the awesome model shaped like a guitar. I bet your's is the one shaped like a knife ;) My oldest brother, Zander, has the one shaped like a banana and Maxxon has one shaped like a beer bottle. Gilly's is shaped like a bunny, and Xavier's is shaped like a game controller.

It looks like you're choking on a cake square right now, poor you :(