Prologue

All family member gathered together in dinning room for breakfast and start chatting like a happy family they are , not giving damm to the missing member of their family.

"Sir , Mehta's came office for deal , they want to meet Shivay sir" A man nearly thirties came and give message of Mehta's to head of Oberoi family 'Tej Singh Oberoi.

"Shivay didn't reach office?" Asked Tej , not even looking up from his plate.

"No Sir" came khanna's curt reply , who just don't love his boss family ..

"Shivay , Shivay " Tej shouted  loudly and pushed away his breakfast plate . "This boy can't even do a single work properly , I don't know , Why i raised this piece of shit?" Tej blabbered , heading towards Shivay's room angrily .

"Shivay" Tej banged the door of Shivay's room loudly .

"bade pa..." Shivay opened the door and befor he can even complete his word , A tight slap landed on his cheeks making him stumble and fell back "How can you be this much irresponsible?" Shouted an angry Tej without giving damm about the burning temperature of his body "You can't even take care of our industry properly " Tej continued shouting without giving a damm to Shivay's hurtful gaze and teary eyes .

"Bade papa, I was getting ready for that" his voice cracked "It's just , I have little fever so didn't got ready on time" he quickly composed himself , not wanting to break at front of him and maintained his cool composer like the slap didn't affect him at all..

"It's just a fever Shivay , You are not dying" came reply of Om , who was sipping coffee with his girlfriend beside him "And don't be this much lazy bade bhaiya , get ready fast else we will lose the deal " Om's girlfriend Gauri spoke twisting her lips and took sip of her coffee ..

"hmm" Shivay just hummed and head back in his room , his teary eyes failed to control tears anymore and they fell from his eyes with speed , but he quickly wiped them away and head out from room with his briefcase and phone ..

No one, not even servant asked him for breakfast or coffee , All ignored him like he don't even exist . Khanna who observed everything keenly  went on Shivay's side and took his briefcase from his hand and followed him .

THIS is how , the life of great Shivay Singh Oberoi was going on , The reason no one care about him is still not good enough for Shivay , According to them , they don't like him because his father did love marriage with his mother and abandoned his own family , when they rejected his wife , A year later when they had Shivay , they didn't even came back to Oberoi mansion and One dreadful day when they died in an accident, leaving a 10 year old boy all alone on himself , Someone claimed him being an Oberoi and unwantedly Tej Oberoi was bounded to take responsibility of 10 year old Shivay ..

Shrugging his all thoughts away , he entered in Oberoi Office , Only to found an old aged Mr Mehta  sitting in his cabin waiting for him ..

"Sorry Sir , I got little late" Said Shivay , as soon as he placed his bag on table "I am really sorry for making you wait" he said and took his seat, he quickly opened his briefcase, took out his laptop and start opening the presentation file ..

"Cool down a little son , I can clearly see , You are not even fine enough to give this presentation , You should tell me on first place, It's not that much needed" Mr Mehta said gently in his gentleman tone and it took everything of Shivay to control his emotion because It's really rare when someone give importance to him instead of the money made by him ..

"No Sir, It's completely okay , I am all fine , just little tired" Shivay replied with his gentle smile , his smile , his eyes , his way of talking , his gentleness every damm thing in this great Business tycoon screams innocence , Mr Mehta observed Shivay silently and after taking whole 20 minutes in observing him , he spoke up "What you think about marriage Shivay?" he asked out of blue "I have an elder daughter " he told making Shivay stop in mid. The reason is , he just don't want to marry a girl who belongs to rich family , as much as he know them or observed them he got to know that they just want name and fame nothing less nothing more , he was about to deny but before that someone else voice boomed in cabin..
"Ohh wowww Mr Mehta , I was already planning to ask your daughter hand for my Shivay" Tej spoke sweetly and Shivay's eyes widened he just don't like his badepapa changing at front of other , Mr Mehta faked a smile because he very well know how Oberoi's are ? The only reason he choosed Shivay for his daughter is he know how perfect man Shivay is , he just loved this boy like his son from the first day he saw him working hard with full dedication for the company or even every small deal.

"That's great Mr Oberoi , Shivay son , I m not forcing you , feel free to choose wisely " Mr Mehta smiled and patted Shivay's shoulder before getting up from his chair .

"Sure Sir" Cams Shivay short reply , who glanced towards his bade papa nervously.

"Anyway, It's her picture " Mr Mehta took out his wallet from his coat pocket and placed a passport size photo on Shivay's desk and smiled , when he saw Shivay looking everywhere except the picture.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It's 10 shot story , I will try my best to write it perfectly , The aim of writting this story is , I just want to show an imperfect but most perfect relation of husband and wife .❤

In next Shot, they will be married ❤ And that shot will start with them leading their normal married life ❤